Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That roughing the holder call is flat out awful. I mean he didn't drill him, it was an inadvertant collison. Memo to NFL: These are grown men, not fragile glassware.

I agree, he was stumbling coming off of a block, what's he supposed to do there?

IUe6Hvh.png

That roughing the holder call is flat out awful. I mean he didn't drill him, it was an inadvertant collison. Memo to NFL: These are grown men, not fragile glassware.

I agree, he was stumbling coming off of a block, what's he supposed to do there?

2 words: Time Warp.

It's the future of avoiding incidental contact and resulting petty calls in the NFL. They're going to start enforcing the penalty next season. All those who look like their momentum is going to carry them into a player of the opposing team, no matter how little the contact will be, is expected to time warp ahead 5 seconds and onto the other side of the opposing player or they will be flagged for "roughing a fellow human being" and be accessed a 25-yard penalty for not defying the laws of physics. They claim if Hiro from "Heroes" can do it, an NFL player can, too.

2 words: Time Warp.

It's the future of avoiding incidental contact and resulting petty calls in the NFL. They're going to start enforcing the penalty next season. All those who look like their momentum is going to carry them into a player of the opposing team, no matter how little the contact will be, is expected to time warp ahead 5 seconds and onto the other side of the opposing player or they will be flagged for "roughing a fellow human being" and be accessed a 25-yard penalty for not defying the laws of physics. They claim if Hiro from "Heroes" can do it, an NFL player can, too.

haha.

seems like a good idea to me.

i've been waiting for the NFL to start implementing the more physically impossible infractions for years.

BobbySig.png

For thoes of you saying, "oh even if they reviewed the over turned the last play, 50 yards away, the cards would NEVER have scored>!>?!?!>?!>? LAWLZZZ"

Pro Bowl, Last night, Time running down in the first half, NFC down by 10, Ball on the 47, End zone bomb to Larry Fitz goes for a TD, even the announcers were saying that could and been the end result of the super bowl if that play, rightfully gets reversed, Larry did that against the BEST defenders in the AFC, Imagine what would have been if Larry had that same chance with Super Bowl on the line 50 yards away.....Think about it.....

Untitled-1copy-1.jpgIMG_0178copy.jpg

For thoes of you saying, "oh even if they reviewed the over turned the last play, 50 yards away, the cards would NEVER have scored>!>?!?!>?!>? LAWLZZZ"

Pro Bowl, Last night, Time running down in the first half, NFC down by 10, Ball on the 47, End zone bomb to Larry Fitz goes for a TD, even the announcers were saying that could and been the end result of the super bowl if that play, rightfully gets reversed, Larry did that against the BEST defenders in the AFC, Imagine what would have been if Larry had that same chance with Super Bowl on the line 50 yards away.....Think about it.....

Difference:

The Super Bowl is basically the World Championship of football.

The Pro Bowl is basically guys going out, breaking a minor sweat, trying to stay as healthy as possible, and somehow get a winner's check.

There's a BIG difference.

To all of the Cardinals fans , The Steelers cheated and we are proud of it . No matter what you say the score will still be 27-23 HA HAHhahhahaahhahahahahaha. We paid off the refs , the NFL, the replay officals , NBC, THE AFL-CIO. Next time you will know better .

There is such a thing as being a sore winner, y'know.

To all of the Cardinals fans , The Steelers cheated and we are proud of it . No matter what you say the score will still be 27-23 HA HAHhahhahaahhahahahahaha. We paid off the refs , the NFL, the replay officals , NBC, THE AFL-CIO. Next time you will know better .

I think hes just pissed at everyone saying we cheated, and had this handed to us by the refs. In which case, i dont blame him.

oBIgzrL.png

I think hes just pissed at everyone saying we cheated, and had this handed to us by the refs. In which case, i dont blame him.

But you did kind of have it handed to you by the refs... ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Score reads Steelers 27- Cardinals 23 , foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Score reads Steelers 27- Cardinals 23 , foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A little late to the party there aren't you chief?

BB52Big.jpg

The Steelers are among the "Heels" of the NFL (with the Cowboys, and lately, the Patriots). This comes with the territory. Be glad for your notoriety.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Steelers are among the "Heels" of the NFL (with the Cowboys, and lately, the Patriots). This comes with the territory. Be glad for your notoriety.

Id take no notoriety over bad, but eh, whatever. As long as we have six......

oBIgzrL.png

Archived