Member associated with a team

Gary

Same goes for the St. Louis Cardinals for both of us.

Hey C'mon! Can I get a little love, too? I've been a die-hard Cardinals fan since the day I was born, been going to games since I was 4 (well, that's the earliest I can remember at least), and hell, I even work for them... well for SportService, but with them as our client. I run the Springfield Cardinals Team Store and have spent significant time at Busch Stadium.

I'm an automatic default St. Louis fan. I cheer for those teams. Since the Rams came to town, they've been my team, through thick and thin. And while I don't follow hockey to much, I still will turn on the Blues occasionally when they're on, and check up on them in the standings and other news.

St. Louis sports teams all the way, baby! :D

Sorry...didn't mean we were the only ones, although it came out that way. Just that we both shared that fandom. I know there are quite a few Cardinals fans here yourself included as well as the other St. Louis gents.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the Congratulations Pantone(ColorWerx, Donovan) got me thinking, when you think of a team you always think of the member and visa versa, so what member do you think of when you think of their respective team?

To me, Kinger has always been associated with the New Jersey Devils, Yankees and Giants

Curt: Jets, Edmonton Oilers and Cubs

AstroBull21: Tampa Bay teams and South Florida

Also I like to think of myself and fiasco as the resident Detroit fanatics here. Through thick and thin I don't know of anyone else who have stuck by their Detroit teams as much as the 2 of us have

He was also known as Ethx for a hot minute.

Some of y'all may be associated with a team, but Justin IS a Cardinal.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Strangely enough, we have a BucFan and a 49erFan, and I don't primarily associate either with their namesake. I always think of the Giants(baseball) with BucFan, and Winthrop with 49er. On a similar(kinda) note, we have LMU, who I always associate with the Angels, mainly because the two of us have taken over a few MLB threads to discuss the Halos.

I think I'm one who's difficult to pinpoint here, since none of my favorite teams seem to have any relation, with the exception of the Lions and the Red Wings being in Detroit. I'm sure more people associate me as the dude who likes Dan Majerle entirely too much rather than an actual Suns fan.

Here's a weird one: Given the red-and-black colour scheme in his sig, and the fact that his avatars are more often bashing the Senators than praising the Leafs, I've really come to associate Neon Matrix more with the Sens than the Leafs.

Yarp. :lol:

GMac - Roughriders and Regina Rams

Paynomind - Thrashers

Spyboy - Wild, Twins

Rmered - Not a sports team, but the movie 'Quigley Down Under'

Strangely enough, we have a BucFan and a 49erFan, and I don't primarily associate either with their namesake. I always think of the Giants(baseball) with BucFan, and Winthrop with 49er. On a similar(kinda) note, we have LMU, who I always associate with the Angels, mainly because the two of us have taken over a few MLB threads to discuss the Halos.

I think I'm one who's difficult to pinpoint here, since none of my favorite teams seem to have any relation, with the exception of the Lions and the Red Wings being in Detroit. I'm sure more people associate me as the dude who likes Dan Majerle entirely too much rather than an actual Suns fan.

So has he sent you that restraining order yet?

Shum, you are firmly entrenched in my brain as a Lion fan. Have beem for as long as I can remember. I'm still tryna figure out how and why, seeing as to how you're out in West Chester, is it? (And why DO you like Thunder Dan so much??? ^_^ )

As for me...before I changed my screen name, it woulda been easy to pinpoint my team. But, if anyone needs a reminder...

...I'm the artist formerly known (and still referred to by some) as bucco_B, or simply "Bucco".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm sure more people associate me as the dude who likes Dan Majerle entirely too much rather than an actual Suns fan.

Aside from the Wings and Lions, Majerle is from Michigan and played at CMU, so there is another Michigan connection.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I'd like to think that around the boards I'm associated more with what I write and the way I post rather than the teams I like, but I don't think you'll find a bigger Blue Jackets fan on the boards than I. Also, the Bengals.

here's some that I thought of when I first read the topic title

Puckguy/ICS: San Jose Sharks

Bucfan - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

49erfan - Winthrop basketball

Mockba - St. Louis Blues/Minnesota Thunder soccer

Shannurr - Ottawa Senators

PvO6ZWJ.png

Bucfan56: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Puckguy14: San Jose Sharks

BgMack27: Florida Gators

TFoA: Atlanta Falcons

Gary: Detroit Red Wings

Braden: Toronto Blue Jays

NJTank: New York Mets

Infared41: Ohio State Buckeyes

InTheEnd88: Denver Broncos

LMU: Los Angeles Angels

JQK: New York Giants

6uXNWAo.png

Everyone else has left him off their Atlanta lists. I think of Drew along with TFoA and Hedley with their Atlanta support.

The thing with Drew is that he seems to be a UNC fan, and I think there's more Atlanta fans than UNC fans. I think Hedley's arguably the biggest fan of Atlanta teams here, considering he works for Phillips Arena.

Ez Street, KCScout76, and Majestic are the only people I've ever heard admit they were Royals fans.

Everyone else has left him off their Atlanta lists. I think of Drew along with TFoA and Hedley with their Atlanta support.

The thing with Drew is that he seems to be a UNC fan, and I think there's more Atlanta fans than UNC fans. I think Hedley's arguably the biggest fan of Atlanta teams here, considering he works for Phillips Arena.

Ez Street, KCScout76, and Majestic are the only people I've ever heard admit they were Royals fans.

True, I'm probably a bigger UNC basketball fan than anything else, but the Falcons and Hawks are right behind.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Bucfan56: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Infared41: Ohio State Buckeyes

InTheEnd88: Denver Broncos

:censored:-in' A bubba. Scarlet and Gray all the way.

InTheEnd88: Red Sox all the way. I forget he even likes the Broncos

Gary: I immediately think Arizona teams.

BlueSky: Saints. (his avatar is most responsible for that.)

Lew J: Browns and Buckeyes.

A lot of these associations may be the result of where we encounter the person on the board. InTheEnd88 and I have argued over The Red Sox so often that I can't even picture him following another team. Tank makes me think of his yearly Mets meltdown in the baseball threads etc...

BB52Big.jpg

Drew22: UNC, then the ATL

TFoA: ATL

Elliott: Coyotes, ATL, Dis Wisconsin Mayn

Lopernv: I know hes a Habs fan, but looking at his sig/avy, I always get a neutral NHL vibe

Gary: Arizona, Detroit

gingerbreadmann: Boston

cappital92: Nats, 'skins, Capitals

Capn89: Filthadelphia Failures

BBtV: Phillies, Eagles, Flyers

fkakrock5cent: Philly, Colorado

WiB: Sabres

NJTank: Devils, Mets, Dolphins

Astro Bull: Tampa Bay

Mac the Knife: Pirates (despite his public announcement of discontinued fanhood of them)

LewJ: Cleveland

Neon Matrix: I also get a sens vibe from his avy/sig, despite his hate for anything Sens or Crosby

SG30: Sabres

NEW.ERA.PANDA.: Calgary

Korbyn: Stars

McCarthy: Bengals, Blue Jackets

fnz: Cincy

Brandon Odis: Bucs

Dirty Curty: Oilers, Jets, Cubs

The Barrish: Phillies

fiasco!: Detroit

PittsburghSucks: Celevland

-(dp)- : Detroit

Don: Capitals

Z3ROSYST3M: Capitals

oBIgzrL.png

I'd like to think that around the boards I'm associated more with what I write and the way I post rather than the teams I like, but I don't think you'll find a bigger Blue Jackets fan on the boards than I. Also, the Bengals.

here's some that I thought of when I first read the topic title

Puckguy/ICS: San Jose Sharks

Bucfan - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

49erfan - Winthrop basketball

Mockba - St. Louis Blues/Minnesota Thunder soccer

Shannurr - Ottawa Senators

That's why when I post something on the Jackets, I know you'll respond to it :D .

Also, maybe the biggest one for me is Neon Matrix with the Leafs. Also because of my bias (and who I know), I associate raysox with the Rays, bigmike with Alabama, infared41 with the Buckeyes, and LEWJ with Cleveland sports.

6fQjS3M.png

Trying to give some pub to people that haven't been mentioned yet...

Moser316: Milwaukee Panthers (I think we're the only U-Dub alums in the CCSLC)

Discrim: UW-Whitewater Warhawks... and any random minor league team from Southern Wis.

KdubK414: Milwaukee Bucks

Leopard88: Lafayette

OnWis97: Wisconsin Badgers and all pro teams from Minnesota

Archived