NFL Changes for 2009 season

bowld

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there we have it! Pantone makes a post, failing to deny the rumor that the Jagwads will be breaking out teal pants with their new set this year.

Therefore, it's just as good as an outright affirmation of the rumor!

(I understand that MSNBC works in an identical way with their facts as well.)

Well, there we have it! Pantone makes a post, failing to deny the rumor that the Jagwads will be breaking out teal pants with their new set this year.

Didn't you mean Fox News? :D

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

If you needed them, you'd have them. If you don't have them, you don't need them.

Oh I don't know...you could make a case that I don't "need" them either...

:P

My statement still holds true - I never said "If you have them, you need them." :D

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Didn't you mean Fox News? :D

No, Fox selectively edits and spins the news. It's much more work 'cause they still have to do research and polling to figure out the best possible way to make Dems out to be demonic communist baby killers.

MSNBC operates on the "lets throw it all against the wall and see what sticks" principal.

No, Fox selectively edits and spins the news. It's much more work 'cause they still have to do research and polling to figure out the best possible way to make Dems out to be demonic communist baby killers.

MSNBC operates on the "lets throw it all against the wall and see what sticks" principal.

:rolleyes:

Now THERE'S someone who is heavily influenced by leftist propaganda.

I don't know who Pantone/Color Werx's (that feels weird putting the 's after the x), I don't know who his sources are, but we can be sure they aren't the idiots who said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He has reliable sources!

I don't know who Pantone/Color Werx's (that feels weird putting the 's after the x), I don't know who his sources are, but we can be sure they aren't the idiots who said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He has reliable sources!

Don't get ME started on that topic... :cursing:

...Anyway, so about these teal pants the Jaguars plan on debuting this season...are they striped or no? Do they include the little cat head logo at the hips? How about the helmet--how do the swooshes look on them? Sorta akin to the Ravens or Titans? Is this new number font/typography somewhat similar to what they have now (had?) or more blocky in the vein of, say, the Falcons or Bengals--and for that matter, are we looking for a Verlander-ish update of said script?

(This is a/ intended to steer this thread back on track and b/ me tryna throw stuff at the wall and seeing what if any of this CW confirms and/or denies... ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

:rolleyes:

Now THERE'S someone who is heavily influenced by leftist propaganda.

Don't get me wrong, CNN's just as bad as Fox. They just root for a different side. CNN's blatantly liberal stance doesn't make Fox's blatantly conservative stance any less so, however.

Heh...well at least I tried...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Original content removed by myself. I need to learn to resist the tempation to get into political arguments on non-political boards.

You're exactly right, and I'm sorry I contributed to derailing this thread...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

I think the Jaguars have always "had" teal pants, just never worn them. So, technically, the Jaguars having teal pants is something we already all knew.

Correct me if I's wrong, pretty please, Mr. (former) Pantone sir?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived