Baltimore Ravens Concept

uniguy22

This concept was inspired from the black jersey/white pants look, and the white jersey/black pants look. I really like that look for them but I felt it needed some tweaking. The main thing I did was adding a stripe to the pants to break up the monochrome look. I changed the helmet striping and tried to make the logo less cluttered. C&C please.

ravens_set_vectorized.png

I have absolutely no problem with the Ravens wearing lots of black. If anyone should load up on black, the Ravens should. However, if you use lots of black, you've got to incorporate the purple and gold very well so it doesn't look bland. Right now, these are way too plain. Try some more dynamic striping. Maybe purple numbers on the white jerseys. You've got to find a way to bring out the purple and gold.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• 4 months later...
Call me crazy, but the bird looks weird without the B.

I think the logo looks much better without the "B" on it.

Also, I like your overall concept, but I actually think black should be the dominant color, with purple relegating to being a trim color.

as a die hard raven fan..no, no, no..that raven head looks too strange without the "B" on it and i dont like the purple jersey with black pants

I think it's one of those things you get used to over time. Some love it, others hate it. Me, I've never much cared for text on logos. I think it looks better without the "B."

Archived