Florida Panthers rebrand

Blitz

Nice job. I like the new logo. Is that your design or did you find it somewhere? I only have two comments. The circle behind the panther on the red sweater should be a different color than red, it sort of blends into the body of the sweater now. Secondly, the numbers and the captain's C are too small and would be hard to see on an actual sweater. But other than those two little details you have a very good look going here.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I think your new primary would be a great secondary logo, but I still prefer the current Panther look.

What I would do would be to get rid of that palm tree logo, put the primary logo you have in it's place on the jersey, and leave the current logo there.

I'd also make the 3rd alternate the primary home jersey. Your darks should always be your base color in my opinion unless the lighter color is white.

Great job though, really like it.

The new primary doesn't fit with the look and feel of the secondary (current primary) or the tertiary. Like Milo said, it's too cliparty. I'm also not crazy about the panther-in-a-triangle.

There's something about the unis that just doesn't do it for me either. I think the swooping sleeve stripes connecting to the body is too much, and a weird contrast between sharp angles and curved lines.

I think the biggest thing this concept needs is better balance between design elements. Get the primary logo to look and feel like the secondary, and keep the jerseys in a consistent style.

Hmmm... I don't mind the new logo, but I'll echo previous posts and say it doesn't go at all with the other logos. The triangle logo is okay, but prefer the whole Panther(and even more the one that's breaking a hockey stick). I do like the jerseys though, they bring back the team's original look with some nice additions. If you could tweak the style of your new primary to match the other logos, I think it would work a lot better.

I like the thought of going back to red, but these aren't working for me. The primary logo you're using is ok in general, but it doesn't fit the other logos, and it does look kinda clip-arty. Personally, I think the Panthers' current logo is fantastic. I wouldn't change it. Also, it may just be my monitor, but your red looks very soft. Far too light.

I think there are too many shapes going on in the jerseys. You've got sharp angles, straight lines, curves, curves turning into lines, and way too many angles. There doesn't seem to be any consistency, especially between the jerseys, pants and socks.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Why not put your new primary in a triangle to match what you're making the secondary? Just flip the perspective, it can be like a different view of the panther in the triangle. Filling some of the details to make it match the triangle panther would also make it a lot less clip-arty.

I also agree with what someone else said above, that the straight, sharp lines don't match the more swooshy ones. In fact, I'd say it applies to the panther in the circle vs. the one in the triangle, too. I'd highly suggest unifying them by making the circle a triangle.

Another really cool idea that lacks in execution. I would extend the canine teeth on the primary, maybe curve them back as well.

What program do you use?

MS paint, saved in .PNG

It's nice work for Paint. Maybe instead of putting the primary in a triangle as was suggested, maybe put the secondary logo in a circle, with his claws reaching out of the circle.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived