2009 NCAA Basketball Thread

Drew22

I've also seen Tyreke Evans (Memphis), DeJuan Blair (Pittsburgh), Earl Clark (Louisville), James Johnson (Wake Forest), Nick Calathes (Florida), BJ Mullens (Ohio State), Greivis Vasquez (Maryland), and Dajuan Summers (Georgetown).

You can add Teague to that list now.

My NCFAB team is ditching me!

But, Teague didn't sign an agent. More than likely he'll pull out like Ellington, Lawson, and Green.

Mine too! Greivis Vasquez and James Johnson are gone (I think both signed agents), and if both Johnson and Teague leave, I think that Al-Farouq Aminu will too. And hasn't Patrick Patterson declared for the draft too?

That would be 4 players on my team leaving early.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've also seen Tyreke Evans (Memphis), DeJuan Blair (Pittsburgh), Earl Clark (Louisville), James Johnson (Wake Forest), Nick Calathes (Florida), BJ Mullens (Ohio State), Greivis Vasquez (Maryland), and Dajuan Summers (Georgetown).

But, Teague didn't sign an agent. More than likely he'll pull out like Ellington, Lawson, and Green.

Mine too! Greivis Vasquez and James Johnson are gone (I think both signed agents), and if both Johnson and Teague leave, I think that Al-Farouq Aminu will too. And hasn't Patrick Patterson declared for the draft too?

Meanwhile, I don't think a single player of mine is leaving early.

LvZYtbZ.png

and yet will still not win a game

and yet will still not win a game

I really don't have much room to talk (six wins to one), but that was funny.

That's what she said?

Eww.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen Curry to skip senior season and enter the NBA Draft.

I'm happy. A few weeks ago, Seth Curry decided to transfer from Liberty to Duke, and now Stephen skips out and goes to the NBA. I can't wait to see them both flop.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

My feelings of the day:

1) Thank goodness Curry is gone, Davidson now has normal SoCon talent. I don't expect them to win the Southern Division. If The Citadel's coach stays - they are my pre-season favorite.

2) It's 40 something days in the search and App doesn't have a coach yet. What an embarrassment.

3) My NCFA-B team has left me - both Curry and Ellington. Ugh.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

That's at the Carolina Barnstorming Tour. It's run by a UNC Grad so it's basically the "ACC All-Stars", which includes all of Carolina's seniors, and then a Duke or Wake guy. They had an And One player too. I went to the stop in Boone, which one did you go to...it looks like Asheville maybe?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived