New York Giants fan goes overboard

roxfan00

I would like to have this dude in a padded room for about 15 minutes so I can "explain" to him how freaking lucky he is. The Giants won the super bowl last year. On that day the 4 year "no complaints clock" began. If they go 4 years without winning another super bowl then you can start bitching about the team again. That goes for any sport.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to have this dude in a padded room for about 15 minutes so I can "explain" to him how freaking lucky he is. The Giants won the super bowl last year. On that day the 4 year "no complaints clock" began. If they go 4 years without winning another super bowl then you can start bitching about the team again. That goes for any sport.

Amen.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

No kidding. I think if the Bengals could win ONE playoff game, I might go on that four year plan.

Archived