MVP

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a homer.

Massachusetts' branding= the suck.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Love the South Carolina Moon and Palm Tree. I also like Alaska's and Montana's. Fits well for them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Montana, North Dakota, and Mississippi definitely rang true. The rest were mostly corny.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

All the US ones suck with the exception of:

NYC

Alabama

Kentucky

Alaska

South Dakota

Missouri

Oregon

and a few that are not too bad.

I will rank Canada's though, since there is something to rank.

1. British Columbia

2. New Brunswick

3. NWT

4. PEI

5. Yukon

6. Nova Scotia

7. Newfoundland

8. Saskatchewn

9. Nunavut

10. Manitoba

11. Alberta

12. Ontario

13. Quebec

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I wonder if New York's is considered so highly just because it's been around so long and is so familiar. NY has been using the same logo for more than 30 years. It doesn't really say anything, but it has a classic simplicity to it that works.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Thoughts by region:

Northeast: Only NY, Maryland, and Rhode Island are decent. And I'm from Maine.

Southeast: Good group. Love Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, and South Carolina.

Midwest: Moving on....

Southwest: ....

West: I rather like Colorado's and Cali's. Alaska, Oregon, and Utah easily take the cake. Wyoming ain't half bad either. I must say, the more I look at the Utah one the more I love it. Oh wow, check out Montana. Decent. Washington...well they need some work.

Canada: These are much better as a whole, but some still reek. I'm going to check into it, but Nova Scotia's water looks like pre-loaded Illustrator brushes. I have to echo that BC's is the tops. I do enjoy the simplicity of the Yukon and NW Territory ones as well. You can say more with simple straight forward imagery like that than with fake leather textures and overlays and funky fonts.

When the hell did Ohio change their slogan to "The State of Perfect Balance"? I've never heard that one before.

No kidding. I live right next to the state and go into it several times a week. You'd think they'd put the slogan on their 'welcome to Ohio' signs on the highway at least. But it's not there, nor is it anywhere to be found at rest stops or parks or other state-run stuff that I've been to.

Plus, the state is not even symmetrical.

Archived