Lions uniform changes

Proc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh crap. Sorry, those are exactly what i'm afraid of happening.

Like it or not, the leapin' silhouette was unique. This above is just like any other college team logo. Side profile head view, snarling visage. Detail overload, total boredom.

I do like that helmet concept above with the 50's-esque lion body. Has almost an art deco feel to the design. Love.

So? Unique doesn't always equal good. And you shouldn't go with something just because it's unique.

If the Browns put a logo of a steaming pile of s*** on their helmets, you think it'd look good? According to you, it automatically would because it's unique. Guarantee you no one else is gonna have that.

My point: Unique is only acceptable if it's good.

detlions2agi0.jpg

I am stunned with how much I like the bottom one. Whatever they're trying to do with the bottom left mane area (including that "swoosh" under the paw" needs to go, but I'm surprised with how much I like the head and paws. Just simplify that a little bit, ditch the black facemask, and you've really got something.

detlions2agi0.jpg

I am stunned with how much I like the bottom one. Whatever they're trying to do with the bottom left mane area (including that "swoosh" under the paw" needs to go, but I'm surprised with how much I like the head and paws. Just simplify that a little bit, ditch the black facemask, and you've really got something.

For a team in the NFL, could the Lions have ditched a high Jpeg photo and used a high resolution helmet photo instead?

I don't think anyone here is fooled that this isn't just some schmuck's concept, with the watermark slapped on for show.

I agree.With a few modifications, the bottom logo could the best Lions logo ever.

That's not an original logo... that's umm, some college or minor league team called the "Sea Lions" or "Sea Kings" or something of that nature...

I've definitely seen it before...

I agree.With a few modifications, the bottom logo could the best Lions logo ever.

That's not an original logo... that's umm, some college or minor league team called the "Sea Lions" or "Sea Kings" or something of that nature...

I've definitely seen it before...

Great for the PLNU Sea Lions, horrible for the Detroit Lions. That's exactly why I didn't like it, it LOOKED like a collegiate/minor league logo. An NFL logo? No sir.

I really like the retro lion. I also thought it was kind of interesting that the team president Tom Lewand says he really loves the throwbacks so I'm thinking that might factor into things as well.

I also think when he finishes this one 3265595237_1e7d450565_o.jpg it might look good but I think he should lighten the blue.

Does his tail have an erection?

That logo looks far too cartoon-like for me.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here is a re-do of bubbles I am working on. After seeing Matt and Andrew's concept, I felt this was definitely not worthy of its own thread, so I am just posting it here. ^_^ (or at least until I get a full package put together.)

LionsUpdate.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived