2009 NLL All-Star logo

Viper

Here in Denver, the Mammoth will routinely draw a near full house at the Pepsi Center when they play.

Label me amazed at what people will find appealing...Barrack Hussein Obama notwithstanding.

This sport is a joke - its more like a gimmick than a sport.

I sat in the lower bowl of the arena for the only game I attended (5 years ago and I stayed through the 1st quarter)...I had trouble following the white ball at that level - I cannot fathom trying to locate the thing with any consistency from levels higher - including the upper level which must be pretty darn near impossible.

Here in Denver, the Mammoth will routinely draw a near full house at the Pepsi Center when they play.

Label me amazed at what people will find appealing...Barrack Hussein Obama notwithstanding.

I sat in the lower bowl of the arena for the only game I attended (5 years ago and I stayed through the 1st quarter)...I had trouble following the white ball at that level - I cannot fathom trying to locate the thing with any consistency from levels higher - including the upper level which must be pretty darn near impossible.

Wow, really? How old are you if you don't mind me asking (as per your ball following abilities)? You do realize lacrosse is the oldest sport in North America, right?

As for the logo, I like it a lot except for the lack of the word game. The last time it was in Colorado, 2004, they had a nice logo too.

asg04logo.jpg

Don't upset me.

You don't want to upset me.

Yes, I forgive you in advance.

It's just the kind of a guy that I am.

Really? What was upsetting about a Mod trying to steer the topic back on course?

On topic, this logo is quite good even with the lack of "GAME".

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Don't upset me.

What's with the influx of snotty members lately?

Listen, you could disagree with most mods and i would't really care, but Mockba is by far the most fair and in my opinion most respected mod here. You need to chill with the attitude and learn to just comment on the subjects at hand, which is the graphic representation of the NLL all star game.

Thank you in advance.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Indoor lacrosse is "gimmicky" but way better than indoor football for that matter... hailing from BFLO, Bandits games routinely sell-out and the atmosphere is raucous and its way more entertaining than say, an NBA game!

Back to the logo, they do really need to add "GAME" to it... and yes, it does look like a roadside diner with that font and oval shape.

Wow, really? How old are you if you don't mind me asking (as per your ball following abilities)? You do realize lacrosse is the oldest sport in North America, right?

As for the logo, I like it a lot except for the lack of the word game. The last time it was in Colorado, 2004, they had a nice logo too.

asg04logo.jpg

Dated WAY back when Native Americans were in America.

As for the logo, it's ok, but boring.

Don't upset me.

Don't make him angry! We might have a case of "Hulkus Angrious" on our hands.

hulk_banner_drawing_thumb.jpg

HULK SMASH!!!

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Don't upset me.

You're threatening a mod? Or just trying to cut your membership here short?

Shush, he's 45. Learn to respect your elders.

Dated WAY back when Native Americans were in America.

Yes, because they magically disappeared, like the dodo, the monarch butterfly, and the McDLT.

Lurk more.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm 45, I dig OUTDOOR Lacrosse, indoor Lacrosse has all the appeal of indoor soccer. Yuch.

I agree completely. Lacrosse is my favorite sport, is the oldest sport in America and, surprise, surprise, is the official sport of Canada.

Indoor Lacrosse, or Box Lacrosse, is like Arena football. :cursing:

Archived