2009 NLL All-Star logo

Viper

Crap.

This game is played by people who have played field lacrossee, and it carries over very well.

Take this opinionated fight to the right spot.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this logo. It's perfect in terms of staying on the theme of host team.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm 45, I dig OUTDOOR Lacrosse, indoor Lacrosse has all the appeal of indoor soccer. Yuch.

I agree completely. Lacrosse is my favorite sport, is the oldest sport in America and, surprise, surprise, is the official sport of Canada.

Indoor Lacrosse, or Box Lacrosse, is like Arena football. :cursing:

No hockey is, Lacrosse is the official SUMMER sport of Canada.

Logo is sufficient. Definitely wish that they put "Game" on it but oh well. It is still far better than the crap that Edmonton had last year...

Actual box lacrosse is different than NLL. It is much better IMO. Field lacrosse is a decent game but just not physical enough for my tastes. I have played box lacrosse in Canada for almost a decade and love every second of it. The box game teaches unbelievable in tight stick skills.

I'm 45, I dig OUTDOOR Lacrosse, indoor Lacrosse has all the appeal of indoor soccer. Yuch.

I agree completely. Lacrosse is my favorite sport, is the oldest sport in America and, surprise, surprise, is the official sport of Canada.

No, it is.

Lacrosse is Canada's actual national sport, regardless of the fact that hockey is much mroe popular.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

No, it is.

Lacrosse is Canada's actual national sport, regardless of the fact that hockey is much mroe popular.

I believe it USED to be Canadas national sport and was recently changed to it's official summer sport. Hockey is now the new official sport. As far as I know.

No, it is.

I believe it USED to be Canadas national sport and was recently changed to it's official summer sport. Hockey is now the new official sport. As far as I know.

National Sports of Canada Act, 1994

The game commonly known as ice hockey is hereby recognized and declared to be the national winter sport of Canada and the game commonly known as lacrosse is hereby recognized and declared to be the national summer sport of Canada.

Archived