Bonds apparently busted for steroid use.

sacker12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And? I mean come on. Let's take a look at some of the other so-called great hitters. What's happened to the great Steve Finley and what about this guy Jeff Kent? I honestly don't care one way or the other if Bonds did steroids. Bonds was possibly the greatest hitter in the game. He had what 3 or 4 MVPs before he did steroids, that's enough for me to put him in the Hall of Fame. As far as his so-called attitude. Well, I personally think that half if not majority of these so-called sports writers are bigger a-holes than Barry is. They need Barry to justify their lives because most of them are like that guy who just hangs on to the popular player in high school to be known as a cool kid. The biggest group of these a-holes known as sports writers tend to be at ESPN and their kings are the two a-holes on PTI.

What's it even matter? Even with proof, Baroid will always deny the allegations.

I can't wait til someone passes that jackass in HRs.

If only Griffey stayed healthy, now it's gonna hafta be A-Rod (blaaargh)

Couldn't agree with you more regarding your statement, Wilson. Though A-Rod is better then Bonds.

The surprising thing about this news is that it took this damn long to finally get evidence of what we already knew was the truth.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

What's it even matter? Even with proof, Baroid will always deny the allegations.

Maybe Pujols eventually, though...

IUe6Hvh.png

Good. Get his mess out of the record books and keep him from the hall.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

And? I mean come on. Let's take a look at some of the other so-called great hitters.

Plenty of great hitters weren't on steroids. Frank Thomas comes to mind.

The biggest group of these a-holes known as sports writers tend to be at ESPN and their kings are the two a-holes on PTI.

Don't group Mike Wilbon in with Pedro Gomez. Come on.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I honestly don't care if Griffey Jr. has to hang on til he's 50 if that's what it takes to pass Bonds.

6uXNWAo.png

Good. Get his mess out of the record books and keep him from the hall.

Can we throw that racist prick Cobb out while we're at it? :rolleyes: I'd hardly classify Babe Ruth as a good person or role model either. Why is he there?

Trying to sweep the steroids era in baseball under the rug by keeping its participants out of the hall does nothing to educate the future generations about the game and its history.

However, said education is the very raison d'etre of the Hall of Fame. So Bonds and his fellow 'roiders should be in the Hall.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived