Cardinals Practice Jerseys

OldRamsFan

I like it but when I see it it reminds me of the Titans

I'm more or less in this boat as well. I'm not a fan of the colored yokes or sleeves on football jerseys. For the Cards, I'd take their home jerseys and just switch the red and the white. It'd be modern, but simple enough to not look gaudy.

I like it but when I see it it reminds me of the Titans

I'm more or less in this boat as well. I'm not a fan of the colored yokes or sleeves on football jerseys. For the Cards, I'd take their home jerseys and just switch the red and the white. It'd be modern, but simple enough to not look gaudy.

I agree Shumway. Just reverse the colors and you got a solid uni.

jNTsTyQ.png

I miss the days when most of the jerseys out there, with the exception of the names, numbers and sleeve striping, were one color. I just don't get the random underarm coloring, meaningless piping, colored shoulder yokes, etc.

These are pretty good for practice jerseys, but they look just that - like practice jerseys.

The Cardinals' currents have grown on me. However, I still prefer the early-mid '90s version:

garrison-hearst-250x250.jpg

Full sleeve stripes and the cardinal on the sleeve, with the black outline around the numbers. It's a bit unbalanced by "normal" jersey standards (black outline on numbers, but blue trim everywhere else) but I'm still a huge fan of this jersey.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived