NBA Green...?

Conrad.

NBA goes green, working with environmentalists to keep our planet healthy, recycling, reusing stuff.

ABC has already begun a recycling movement by airing the same 10 NBA teams for all of its televised games.

Lakers

Celtics

Cavaliers

Pistons

Spurs

Rockets sometimes

Heat

Suns

Mavs

Bolded teams play today on ABC

Yeah that is stupid. Don't make fun of me for this, but when gerald Wallace comes back, I actually WANT to watch the Bobcats play on Sunday.

And that green Nets logo is pretty cool. The NBA one is pretty cool. Just recolor it and its ready to be the better than OKC's new logo. They recycled Seattle's players, Golden State' colors, and Detroit's old jersey style.

Maybe they could turn the lights out for a game or two. Maybe play on bitumen outdoor courts under sunlight. Spectators bring their own chairs and take their rubbish with them. Now thats being green without playing on grass, although, that is an idea.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

NBA goes green, working with environmentalists to keep our planet healthy, recycling, reusing stuff.

ABC has already begun a recycling movement by airing the same 10 NBA teams for all of its televised games.

Lakers

Celtics

Cavaliers

Pistons

Spurs

Rockets sometimes

Heat

Suns

Mavs

The Hornets are the other one. They play on ABC once, I believe.

Lakers

Celtics

Cavaliers

Pistons

Spurs

Rockets sometimes

Heat

Suns

Mavs

I saw the Magic once...

Lakers

Celtics

Cavaliers

Pistons

Spurs

Rockets sometimes

Heat

Suns

Mavs

I saw the Magic once...

That sounds familiar, but it wasn't on the schedule.

http://corporate.disney.go.com/corporate/p...SPN_NBA_Sch.pdf

found this lil' guy:

nba_green.png

http://www.basketball.org/nba-green-movement/

looks quite nice to me...anyone know anything more about this logo or idea?

That's a pretty sweet looking logo.

Yeah, it is.

Similar to the NBA Store logo, which I've long thought was better than the league logo.

header_logo.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived