Blue Jays new road alternate

bowld

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be awesome if they did... but with two weeks away from spring training and them unveiling the new jerseys last year in December... it seems unlikely at the moment...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Lets hope this is true. This would be great news! Maybe a blue hat to go along with it??

I was hoping they would unveil new white uniforms with "Blue Jays" on it in the same script that they use on the grey uniform...

beLEAF

I was just text messaged a confirmation of this "new alternate" report, unfortunately no details were given.

Party time!

Amen, I am really excited for the blue :)

Can't wait until some pics surface.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

They could pull a trick like Atlanta pulled last year when they debuted the navy road uni during the first road trip of the season.

I just got my Majestic Fall 09 catalogue on Friday. I noticed for the player name/number tees for the Jays they had the blue alternate from the World Series years as the shirt listed. This could possibly be the road alternate.

I was just text messaged a confirmation of this "new alternate" report, unfortunately no details were given.

Yea... thanks for replying, jackass. :P

I asked a guy at the Jays shop in the Eaton Centre and he told me that there is a new jersey on its way, but he doesn't know anything about it because the new catalogue has not yet been sent out. For some reason, he mentioned black, and when I said I heard something about blue, he said that he had not heard that. So we could very well have a new black jersey...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They could pull a trick like Atlanta pulled last year when they debuted the navy road uni during the first road trip of the season.

I just got my Majestic Fall 09 catalogue on Friday. I noticed for the player name/number tees for the Jays they had the blue alternate from the World Series years as the shirt listed. This could possibly be the road alternate.

Could you possibly scan/take a picture of this?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I guess he's talking about the blue jersey that's shown a few posts up.

I know, but I'm still curious to see how it looks in the catalogue.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived