Favorite MiLB logo set/identity

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the many diverse logo sets and identities in the minor leagues, I figured we could point out our favorites. There are many odd ones, and people could truly see the creativeness of these teams.

Here are my favs:

images removed

In summary, you like smiling food. B)

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

With the many diverse logo sets and identities in the minor leagues, I figured we could point out our favorites. There are many odd ones, and people could truly see the creativeness of these teams.

Here are my favs:

images removed

In summary, you like smiling food. B)

Ha, I guess so. :blink:

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Yeah, that's a good one as well. Except for the terrible home cap.

You don't like the blue Mudhens cap with the MudHen batting in front of the old school "T"? This is still the home cap isn't it? It was when I hit up a few games last summer.

64-03600-F.jpg

You don't like the blue Mudhens cap with the MudHen batting in front of the old school "T"? This is still the home cap isn't it? It was when I hit up a few games last summer.

64-03600-F.jpg

I think he might have been talking about the Portland Beavers.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

64-03600-F.jpg

I think he might have been talking about the Portland Beavers.

He was referring to Toledo. He already mentioned how if Portland switched to the alt cap 'P', they'd have one of the best sets in Major League Baseball... even though they're MiLB.

Try and keep up, Barbara. May I call you Barbara? Good.

Montgomery Biscuits is the only right answer. I'll go as far as declaring them the CCSLC's official minor league ball team.

That Springfield Cardinals logo with the pastoral skyline inside the outline of Missouri blew me away when it debuted. Still a favorite; high praise from a decidedly un-Cardinal fella.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Montgomery Biscuits is the only right answer. I'll go as far as declaring them the CCSLC's official minor league ball team.

That Springfield Cardinals logo with the pastoral skyline inside the outline of Missouri blew me away when it debuted. Still a favorite; high praise from a decidedly un-Cardinal fella.

Montgomery might be the most fun identity in MiLB, but I wouldn't put it as the absolute best. I think Modesto's logo is much better than Montgomery, as far as smilin' food logos go. I also like Trenton's updated set.

This thread made me think of how much I miss the Beaumont Bullfrogs(I can't find their logo to save my life), Albuquerque Dukes(see DirtyCurty's avatar, assuming he didn't change it), and the Potomac Cannons(seen below)

brand.gif

Archived