My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

So this thread compelled me to visit Ballpark Corner, which is the Durham Bulls store, and I noticed that they have last year's home and road vests on sale, and a space for the "new" jerseys (but no pictures.) Anyone hear anything about this? Sorry if it's already been covered...

Also, they're putting the road hats with the "Texas Tan" bill on sale. I wonder if they're going only to the blue homes, or if they're bringing the all tan hats back.

Yeah, that's a good one as well. Except for the terrible home cap.

You don't like the blue Mudhens cap with the MudHen batting in front of the old school "T"? This is still the home cap isn't it? It was when I hit up a few games last summer.

64-03600-F.jpg

Yep, that's the one.

Not a bad cap, except it no longer matches anything in the team's identity. The same problem that the Nationals had until this upcoming season - a throwback cap mismatched to an otherwise-uniform, and very modern, uniform.

Change, or don't. Halfway measures are never good.

I don't like the IronPigs' full set, but I love the cap logo:

ud560kuf86e2qg7yq4glass8p.gif

Some people think it's "nasty" or "gross" but I think it's adorably corny.

I also like the current/new Trenton Thunder set, Tulsa Drillers, and the new Dayton Dragons cap logo:

h7vdhnv2kwg782d8fddrnqlzp.gif

I guess I like letters with animal tails.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

So this thread compelled me to visit Ballpark Corner, which is the Durham Bulls store, and I noticed that they have last year's home and road vests on sale, and a space for the "new" jerseys (but no pictures.) Anyone hear anything about this? Sorry if it's already been covered...

Also, they're putting the road hats with the "Texas Tan" bill on sale. I wonder if they're going only to the blue homes, or if they're bringing the all tan hats back.

Sadly, silver is taking a role in the Bulls' revamped identity.

As for this thread, how has anyone NOT brought this up...only THEE greatest Minor League Baseball logo...ever:

Nine_primarylogo.gif

Nine_caplogo.gif

Nine_wordmark.gif

mudvillecap.jpg

mudvilleuni.jpg

mudvilletimes.jpg

Cards.png

My "Top Ten", including independent minor-league franchises (in alphabetical order)...

Burlington Bees

Cedar Rapids Kernels

Clearwater Threshers

Lakeland Flying Tigers

Long Beach Armada

Modesto Nuts

Portland Beavers

Southern Maryland Blue Crabs

Toledo Mud Hens

Worcester Tornadoes

Incidentally, Blackjack76... I'm with you: the Mudville Nine identity package was OUTSTANDING!

Sadly, silver is taking a role in the Bulls' revamped identity.

As for this thread, how has anyone NOT brought this up...only THEE greatest Minor League Baseball logo...ever:

Nine_primarylogo.gif

Nine_caplogo.gif

Nine_wordmark.gif

mudvillecap.jpg

mudvilleuni.jpg

mudvilletimes.jpg

As a lifelong Bulls fan, that is horribly, horribly depressing.

Do you know anything about texas tan being completely phased out? I can understand the addition of silver, yeah, I think it sucks, but I'm interested to see what the Bulls do with it. But if we've got some texas tan I could understand the addition of silver.

I dunno, I love the Bulls more than any other baseball team, minor league or major league. Oh well.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

l love the hooks branding ...the whole fishing/baseball terminology thing works well. the anthropomorphic hook guy is the only part of the set i don't like, which is rather inconsistent of me because i love the biscuits logo. but the "cc" cap logo & primary are great.

CC.gif

speaking of primary, this set could have been a contender ...definitely the best "never used" milb logo set ever.

nhprimaries.png

nhprimariessam.png

CCSLsig.png

Join us at Space City Lions - Houston's Aston Villa Supporters Club

That Springfield Cardinals logo with the pastoral skyline inside the outline of Missouri blew me away when it debuted. Still a favorite; high praise from a decidedly un-Cardinal fella.

One of our worst t-shirts we sold here at the ballpark, was the white one with just that logo in the middle. Took us 3 seasons and eventually a markdown to $5 to get rid of the last of them (though we probably had close to 300 to begin with). I've not used that logo on a single shirt other than that one. It makes a great sleeve patch, but that's about it. Though people have asked, and I'm in the process of finally being able to order the patches themselves.

I would have to say my favorites are:

10. Staten Island Yankees - 2008 Redesign (Interlocking SI w Hat and Bat) and "SINY" Sleeve Patch

09. Corpus Christi Hooks

08. Round Rock Express

07. Casper Ghosts

06. Lancaster Jethawks

05. Charolette Stone Crabs

04. Dayton Dragons

03. Brooklyn Cyclones

02. Mudville Nine

01. Las Vegas 51s

Archived