Arizona Cardinals concept

raysox

Real simple concept on this Super Bowl sunday. I know most people don't like the Carinals away jerseys, due to the fact, there's too much red. I inverted the Red, and White. I also edited the pants stripe with the stripe on the red pants. Enjoy.

ARZJ.png

Now on a player.

ARZ-1.png

What do you think?

I this looks really good, I'm not too sold on adding yellow, maybe as a outline, switch it and black? You could also try a black alt since they are selling black Super Bowl Jerseys on NFLShop

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I've always been a fan of the Cardinal's set, but this isn't too bad. It's similar to what they have now, so I guess that's why I like it. I don't suggest you add yellow though, the Cardinal's have never used yellow in their set and I don't suggest they start now. A Cardinal is red, black, and white; that's what the jersey's should look like.

I this looks really good, I'm not too sold on adding yellow, maybe as a outline, switch it and black? You could also try a black alt since they are selling black Super Bowl Jerseys on NFLShop

Yes, the yellow should be used minimally (that's a word, right?). Maybe just as piping.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

I could see these on the field...no more black or and yellow needed! Good work here.

GO CARDS!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Either they'd have to have a second pair of white pants, or else they'd have to change the side paneling from red to white on the home jerseys for them to work. Otherwise, the side panel on the homes would be red, as is currently, then a large white chunk on the pants with the end of it being red. Might not look to good.

Archived