New Baseball Sig

JayJaxon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TFoA- I wasn't sure if you wanted me to put 'Boston' or Atlanta Braves in the sig, so I made it easy and did both. Excellent request by the way. In my research I found that the Boston version of this uniform was the zip-up type, so you will find no buttons. The original template is in the range of 500x700, so although it is difficult to pick up the detail on the smaller version, I actually created the zipper just for this signature. The great part about that is that now I can re-create any zip-up style now.

(Just thought those of you paying attention to this sig series would be interested in knowing that little tidbit) :)

Boston_Braves2009.png

Bos_2.png

Everyone else that asked for one, yours is on the way.

reniewtech, I am working on finding a font that will fit for the 1990 road, but here is the Home version.

Cubs2009sig_1.png

Here are some Twins jerseys..

Twins2009Sig_4.png

Twins2009sig_2.png

Twins2009sig_3.png

All other requests are being worked on.

siegel0572- Im gonna work on your Reds jerseys but I gotta try to find the font that works for the numbers...I'll get it though. ;)

Z3R0SYST3M- I'll get right on it...that's gonna be fun to make :)

fitz- I am working on yours also.

Thanks for all of your requests and keeping me busy! :)

Braves2009sig_1.png

TFoA- I wasn't sure if you wanted me to put 'Boston' or Atlanta Braves in the sig, so I made it easy and did both. Excellent request by the way. In my research I found that the Boston version of this uniform was the zip-up type, so you will find no buttons. The original template is in the range of 500x700, so although it is difficult to pick up the detail on the smaller version, I actually created the zipper just for this signature. The great part about that is that now I can re-create any zip-up style now.

(Just thought those of you paying attention to this sig series would be interested in knowing that little tidbit) smile.gif

Boston_Braves2009.png

Bos_2.png

That jersey was zip-up? Wow, I never would've guessed since I only used Dressed to the Nines & tank's site as my only research tools. :P But yeah, that's pretty nice. I figure I'll use the Boston one so I can be historically accurate since they never wore that uniform down here in A-Town. But yeah, it's pretty awesome that you got that done, I'm very pleased with how these turned out. I'll probably use them when baseball gets into full-swing, thanks a lot!

Thanks Jay. Since you took the time to put on the patch I'll use that one for now. You really are doing a great job with these.

Thanks, but I just made the patch one as kind of a joke. Glad you are using it though :). When Spring training starts, I'm gonna use the sig you made for me.

TEAM: Milwaukee Brewers

JERSEY: Current blue alternate

NUMBER: 09 (for the 2009 season). I'd also like a numberless one if you could.

Thank you in advance. These look great. We should get some World Baseball Classic ones as well, but the only requests will be for USA and Canada. :)

I would like to request the Kansas City Royals powder blue unis and the white home, please.

Thank you -

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Can you do a Long Beach Gulls for me? (That's my fantasy baseball team.)

Here are the logos:

Sleeve logo:

gullslogo.png

Home Wordmark:

gullshomescript.png

And this is on a white jersey with black pinstripes, and for the number, let's do #25 in a SF Giants font. Thanks so much!

Archived