New Baseball Sig

JayJaxon

The only Long Beach I know of is in California...is that the one you are talking about? :) Here is your new sig.

Gulls_2.png

If you need anything else, Just let me know.

Yes, that is the Long Beach (California) Gulls. The one and only. Thanks again. This is super!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALWAYS willing to help out a fellow Braves fan in need ;)

TFoA, I PMed Logoman and he should be getting back to me any time on the larger wordmark for your jersey. It all set and ready to go though.

bigmike, I have already posted a red jersey with navy backround and red wordmark...but just in case you overlooked it, here it is again, along with your other request, and a couple of alternatives ;)

Braves2009sig2.png

Braves_sig6.png

Braves_sig7.png

Braves_sig8.png

For those of you that don't know, the San Diego Padres wear this uniform as a salute to the troops. San Diego is a big time military city. A huge Naval base is there along with the west coast Marine Corps boot camp. It's also home to a huge Naval hospital and tons of retired military personnel that just didn't want to leave. Several other military bases are also a short driving distance away. On a personal note, it is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to. (Second to Savannah, GA)

Anyway, no one requested this one, but I did it for two reasons. I wanted to post it up just in case any other military guys on here are as appreciative of the Pad's gesture as I am. And second, i just wanted to see if I could actually re-create the jersey. I don't think it looks too bad :)

Padres_sig.png

ALWAYS willing to help out a fellow Braves fan in need ;)

TFoA, I PMed Logoman and he should be getting back to me any time on the larger wordmark for your jersey. It all set and ready to go though.

bigmike, I have already posted a red jersey with navy backround and red wordmark...but just in case you overlooked it, here it is again, along with your other request, and a couple of alternatives ;)

Braves2009sig2.png

Braves_sig6.png

Braves_sig7.png

Braves_sig8.png

Alright, my bad for overlooking it, but thanks alot! In fact I think I like the red background even better. Again Thank alot cause these look amazing!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

i would love the following

Angels--road "ANAHEIM" jersey that was worn in early 2000's

Mets-- black road "new york" jersey with number 75

Orioles--new road "baltimore" jersey

Jays road 'toronto" jersey

Rays road grey jersey

thanks man and take your time i know its alot

snip

Jay, out of curiosity, did you make the graphic in your sig as well? It's pretty nice and might make a good sig set.

Yes I did make that one, and eventually I would like to do all the teams and release it as a sig set. But the work that goes into creating just one is too much to field multiple requests at this time. The difference with the signature set I am currently doing is that creating a jersey is not nearly as hard, and since my goal is to do every jersey for every team anyway, this kinda helps the process along. Hope that answers your question.

snip

Jay, out of curiosity, did you make the graphic in your sig as well? It's pretty nice and might make a good sig set.

Yes I did make that one, and eventually I would like to do all the teams and release it as a sig set. But the work that goes into creating just one is too much to field multiple requests at this time. The difference with the signature set I am currently doing is that creating a jersey is not nearly as hard, and since my goal is to do every jersey for every team anyway, this kinda helps the process along. Hope that answers your question.

Keep up the great work! :)

Archived