Detriot Lions

HarperK

Tried to make these classic looking, but still somewhat unique to what they have worn in the past. I think they will be looking for change after thier infamous 0-16 season. This would resemble more to thier days when they competed, and remove the black-for-no-good-reason era of the last 4-5 seasons.

Lions.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I like this. It all works well together, although I'd like to see some white sox with stripes similar to the jersey striping.

All in all, I think they need something like this.

great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

wow these look clean, not sure about the white pants but i think it could work

and thank you for not attempting the silver alternate, its refreshing

nice job

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

These look really nice! I'm not a fan of the white pants though.

Well the thing is, the template i set up to have room for an alternate. I wasnt going to do a silver alt so i figured why not try the white on white.

A very classic looking concept. I love the font you used in the Lions wordmark. I also like the white pants and woulf like to see how they would look with the blue jerseys. I also like the removal of the black. As I have said before on other threads, I don't understand why teams do black alternates when there is no black in their team identity, it makes no sense. These would look great in use, although a great looking uniform may not help a bad playing team.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

add a pair of honalulu blue pants like they used to have in the late '90's.

I would agree that these would look better than the white pants. And make sure to add the silver socks with this look at well.

Nice work on the concept. Most concepts always look great when you keep it simple.

I like this concept. Black will never really feel like the Detroit Lions to me. I would agree about the blue pants, though. That would help distinguish them a little more from the Cowboys.

I say replace the white pants with blue (and those white socks you whipped up should go with the blue pants).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Blue pants, and also a monochrome look for kicks...

LBModel2.png

Detroit59.gif

Detroit61.gif

NY3351

I was resembling something like this from the early 60's era

some new twists to it, no stripes on the blue socks on the uniforms, white socks with the blue northwestern stripes on the roadies, tv numbers on the shoulders on both home and away.

(exclude the home unis and helmets on the first uni set I have posted up top)

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

LBModel2.png

Detroit59.gif

Detroit61.gif

NY3351

only twist, no stripes on the blue socks on the home jerseys, white socks with the blue northwestern stripes on the roadies and numbers on the shoulders

(exclude the home unis and helmets on the first set up top)

Come again? Sorry the way you worded your post is hard to comprehend...

i like it. i suggest reversing the sleeve stripes on both home and road. the thin silver line kinda washes out. i think white/home, blue/road thin stripes would pop better. same goes for the pants i suppose. i wouldnt mind seeing the hemet stripe in the same pattern as well. great look though,. i really like the white pants.

LBModel2.png

Detroit59.gif

Detroit61.gif

NY3351

some new twists to it, no stripes on the blue socks on the uniforms, white socks with the blue northwestern stripes on the roadies, tv numbers on the shoulders on both home and away.

(exclude the home unis and helmets on the first uni set I have posted up top)

My fault, I reworded it up, maybe I was a little bit into it that I forgot to manualy grammar check it,

sorry for the blunder

Let's see what you can draw up with that uni I have posted

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived