Derrick Rose logo

baseballboy368

It's not simple and iconic. When doing a logo, people should know what it is and what it's for. This just says, "Random" and that's not good. I don't understand it at all. If someone who has no clue what it's for looks at that, they won't know what it is and simply move on. People don't have time to try and figure out a logo.

Honestly, I can't really understand what it is. The picture is way too long I can't look at everything at once.

Just to give you some ideas, I also tried my hand at a Derrick Rose logo for the Apprentice CCSLC last year.

rose.png

haha i actually was looking for that topic, as i remember it and used it for inspiration. at first, i couldn't figure out that logo, but then i turned my head until i saw the basis for my current logo. it was only until after did i realize you had intended something completely different.

Honestly, I can't really understand what it is. The picture is way too long I can't look at everything at once.

Just to give you some ideas, I also tried my hand at a Derrick Rose logo for the Apprentice CCSLC last year.

rose.png

You like 45 degree angles don't you?

As for the concept, I think the lines need to be thicker and the design needs to be more condensed.

spacer.png

rose.png

haha i actually was looking for that topic, as i remember it and used it for inspiration. at first, i couldn't figure out that logo, but then i turned my head until i saw the basis for my current logo. it was only until after did i realize you had intended something completely different.

Looks like you took chestnutz logo, rotated it and made the lines skinnier. I'd say there was a lot of "inspiration" involved.

Archived