Oilers RBK Authentic Jerseys - Sale Prices!

beesharps

They're cutting prices just like how they cut their sleeve stripes!

It's still not worth the price. :P

Hmmmmmmmmm vintage full time next year?

That doesn't mean anything. If that were to happen, even nhlshop.com would have cut down their prices.

They're cutting prices just like how they cut their sleeve stripes!

It's still not worth the price. :P

Hmmmmmmmmm vintage full time next year?

I think theres going to be a lot of teams changing up or reverting back to previous sweaters asap. Hopefully my Blues will be one of them and we can shed our feminine looking jerseys.

I've actually been won over by the new Oilers' jerseys. Maybe because it represents the current (and, for the time being, unsuccessful) youth movement on the team, maybe because all I can think about when I see their old jerseys is them losing the Cup to Carolina while wearing them.

But honestly? As a slim, slightly dapper young man, I think the new RBK Edge jerseys look fantastic on me! They're nowhere near as bulky or tent-like as my other jerseys. Plus, the authentics are cut differently than the replicas. I bought a Size 50, and the jersey it self is nice and trim, but the arms are quite long (which suit my own long limbs).

RBK Edge : a jersey for today's metrosexual hockey fan.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

I've actually been won over by the new Oilers' jerseys. Maybe because it represents the current (and, for the time being, unsuccessful) youth movement on the team, maybe because all I can think about when I see their old jerseys is them losing the Cup to Carolina while wearing them.

But honestly? As a slim, slightly dapper young man, I think the new RBK Edge jerseys look fantastic on me! They're nowhere near as bulky or tent-like as my other jerseys. Plus, the authentics are cut differently than the replicas. I bought a Size 50, and the jersey it self is nice and trim, but the arms are quite long (which suit my own long limbs).

RBK Edge : a jersey for today's metrosexual hockey fan.

Thank you for summing it up for me better than I ever could.

God, I hate reebok.

Archived