talk DiRT

chestnutz

First off. This is really nice.

1. Definitely fill in the counters of the other letters. That works out very nicely here.

2. Fix the right leg of the R. The top of it is fat.

3. I think you have some strong ideas for the i person, too, but I would say that the curved ones look very 'awards ceremony' or 'olympics' to me, so I would personally stay away from those. There's something nice about the little guy that looks like he's yelling, though. Kinda funny.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

My only suggestion would be to stay away from skin tones. I think using such colors would project a focus on race when diversity issues entails so much more.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

While I like the idea and simplicity of the design, something just doesn't work about these. It may be the choice of font or the actual execution of the idea, but something is not quite right. Keep working at it though, you will get there.

Archived