Canucks concept

randyc

JC works as a good shoulder patch or on an alt jersey but not as a main crest/logo for the team. Btw, where did you get that logo from without the plaid? I want a bigger version of it plz!

I couldn't disagree more. He works every bit as well as the skating Penguin (my favorite NHL main, BTW).

There's a larger version, color-corrected, here.

JC works as a good shoulder patch or on an alt jersey but not as a main crest/logo for the team. Btw, where did you get that logo from without the plaid? I want a bigger version of it plz!

I couldn't disagree more. He works every bit as well as the skating Penguin (my favorite NHL main, BTW).

There's a larger version, color-corrected, here.

Vancouver has changed their logo so many times now, it's just bad to keep doing it again and again. If anything they need to phase out the DOrca logo, keep the stick'n'rink since it was the 1st logo. Adding the Johnny Canuck as a shoulder patch and a main crest for the 3rd jersey would work very well. It wouldn't make the logo over exposed and boring. The Pens logo works because it's been that same logo but updated throughout the years.

Canucks had the rink/stick, skate, orca, then rink/stick again. It's like a horrible case of indecisiveness. I do know that my fellow Vancouverites would embrace the JC more than they did with the DOrca. Although I will remain a closeted Canucks fan because well, I can't stand talking to other Canucks fans.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 2 weeks later...

The Johnny Canuck logo is too busy for a primary crest. I much prefer the rink and stick logo for its simplicity. Man does that thing really pop out at you...

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived