Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. The AC Milan jersey is very classy. The Chelsea jersey on the other hand looks horrible. Why do the three stripes stop and then randomly start again? And I don't ever want to see another zipper on a soccer shirt...or that other garbage on the front. It looks like it is inside out. The Real Madrid jersey isn't bad, but the yellow piping is hardly going to be visible from the seats. I'd rather the piping just be black.

Looks like Chelsea is getting the same rugby shirt treatment as Red Bull New York. Blech.

And what is that stitched in white opposite Real Madrid's badge?

Looks like Russia will be getting the same shirt design as Chelsea and NY Red Bull.

russia-09-10-adidas-home-kit-design.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Glad to see that chelski will be looking so bad next year lol. And on the Real Madrid shirt, why oh why would you put white embroidery on a white shirt??? And what ever happened to putting the three stripes all the way on the sleeves, I know some are upset that the three stripes are so prominent on adidas kits but the weird way they break them up just looks terrible.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Looks like Russia will be getting the same shirt design as Chelsea and NY Red Bull.

russia-09-10-adidas-home-kit-design.jpg

I love those.

I think they look great but I would have to see them in person and in action before I can say it's an upgade. I think the watermark image is very interesting. I wonder if Japan will get these. I think they get new kits for the '09-'10 season. It will be interesting to see if they get the same style.

I hate this business of changing uniforms every season. Give credit to ManU -- I believe that they made no changes after last season, and so are actually in the second season of a design!

For Chelsea, the current jersey with the collar is the best one they've had in a long time:

frank-lampard_68661t.jpg

It is a big shame that Chelsea will move away from this beautiful design after only one year.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

If Man U are in the second season of a design, you can bet dollars to donuts that there will be changes next season.

I was going to post that I thought kit designs were supposed to be kept for a minimum of two years, and pull up an example of Portsmouth from a couple of years ago, but when I actually found the article, it says nothing about any sort of minimum. All it says is that Portsmouth changed kits a year earlier than what was displayed on the jersey tags, and that the FA has "rules designed to protect supporters and customers".

Archived