Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new England kits are gorgeous...top notch through and through.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The numbering incidentally is very reminiscent of the 1966 World Cup winners numbering.

Which in turn is reminiscent of the numbering used in England for years, and is still currently used in Ireland for Gaelic Athletic Association sporting events:

sp3.jpg

And, of course, the "throwback" numbers used by the United States in the 1990 World Cup.

ARMSTRONG_D_19900610_GH_L.jpg

Navy shorts would make this amazing kit that much better.

That's really the only thing that's keeping it from being perfect. The navy shorts with this shirt would be awesome.

One of the coolest things about the GAA is that it is still purely amateur, noone gets any money for playing Gaelic Games. It makes the sports fabulously interwoven with the local communities in Ireland in a way that sports just usually aren't anywhere else in the world anymore.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

2 things really make me dislike those QPR jerseys. The Lotto logos look horrible, and I abhor the badge. QPR have had some really good badges over time, why this one, that sucks so badly!

That being said the blue and white hoop bit isn't at all bad.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I like the new QPR badge. What I don't like is having three Lotto logos on the shirt, including one on each sleeve (with the Championship patch underneath, the arms are approaching NASCAR saturation).

I went to Reed Space, the home of Umbro's NYC launch of the new England kit. Couple notes:

• the keeper jersey is a dark green, not grey as it appears in some pictures.
  • the tonal embroidery is cool beyond words.
  • the buttons have a red border, not clear in the pictures.
  • the thing's cotton! Not the shiny poly of every single sports uniform of the past thirty years, but a very cool-looking cotton blend.

Can't wait to get mine.

I like the new QPR badge. What I don't like is having three Lotto logos on the shirt, including one on each sleeve (with the Championship patch underneath, the arms are approaching NASCAR saturation).

I went to Reed Space, the home of Umbro's NYC launch of the new England kit. Couple notes:

• the keeper jersey is a dark green, not grey as it appears in some pictures.
  • the tonal embroidery is cool beyond words.
  • the buttons have a red border, not clear in the pictures.
  • the thing's cotton! Not the shiny poly of every single sports uniform of the past thirty years, but a very cool-looking cotton blend.

Can't wait to get mine.

Couple of things- the green is what is known as 'British Racing Green'. In the old days racing cars used to be a particular color depepnding on the country of origin (red for Italy, silver for Germany etc) British racing cars used a particular shade of dark green. Thats what umbro are using here.

My understanding of the fabric of the new jersey is that it is made to look cotton but is in fact still a man made fabric. (one of the umbro vids on the website mentioned that briefly in fact).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Helsingborgs IF 09/10 Puma home kit

helsingborgs-if-09-10-puma-kit.jpg

This is the new Helsingborgs IF home shirt for the 09/10 season made by Puma.

The club was formed in 1907 after the merger of Svithiod and Stattena and the year after the club's formation, John Pettersson joined as club president, and under his presidency, the club won the league five times.

The year after, the club changed their kit from white shirts and blue shorts to red shirts and blue shorts, as well as winning the Scandinavian Championships.

footballshirtculture.com

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I'm still undecided on the new Puma design. Seems to work great for some teams (I thought the Malmo shirt looks great) and doesn't work so great for others. (Not sure it works for Helsingborgs for instance).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived