Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They got FIFA to invent an award proclaiming them the greatest team of the 20th century and got a special badge to celebrate it.

liverpool-1.png

Interesting day in the footy strip world.

First off Chelsea officially unveil the long ago leaked jersey.

chelsea-09-10-adidas-shirt-3.jpg

Here is what Leeds United will be wearing

leeds-united-09-10-macron-home-kit.jpg

And a smart new strip for Wolverhampton Wanderers, playing in the Premiership again next season

wolves-09-10-le-coq-sportif-kits.jpg

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Here is a new leak. A new Manchester City strip- umbro as new manufacturers. Not always sure about leaks, but at the time of the England kit launch they had a series of footy kits up on flickr, Man City featured prominently amongst them, so this looks pretty damn genuine to me.

*Interestingly umbro objected to footballshirtculture using the image that previously was posted here, so I assume that they were genuine!*

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I love how Etihad Airways uses the Star Trek font. They fly to the UAE at Warp Speed?

st2.jpg

I'm intrigued by the sponsor logo on the third shirt - rather than interrupt the sash, it's reduced and placed directly under the crest. I like that solution, so much better than cutting the sash in half.

I love how Etihad Airways uses the Star Trek font. They fly to the UAE at Warp Speed?

st2.jpg

I'm intrigued by the sponsor logo on the third shirt - rather than interrupt the sash, it's reduced and placed directly under the crest. I like that solution, so much better than cutting the sash in half.

Yeah I liked that. I am interesterd to see if the sash shirt will indeed be the third jersey or the 2nd though. It is a throwback so would fit into the new umbro philosophy if it was the away jersey.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I like the zip part of that adidas template personally, but the way the panels come together on the shirt, and the fact that they are so obvious, and erm... how can I put this, look a little like bras, does kind of put a blight on the template!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived