Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

Nice work on the MLS kits, Brian. Didn't know there was a maple leaf on the TFC jerseys. Are the Wizards still using a front number?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks, glenn - from the pics I saw on Getty Images, it didn't look like that they were wearing the chest number anymore

OK, cool. Haven't seen them play so far this year.

They got FIFA to invent an award proclaiming them the greatest team of the 20th century and got a special badge to celebrate it.

Are...are you serious?

Sepp Blatter *hearts* Real Madrid....

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I rather like Chelsea in a white change strip, but how on Earth is that blue-on-blue-hoops third different enough from their regular blue strips?

And I have to admit, I'm really getting tired of the monochromatic recolored Chelsea badges they use. Something seems disrespectful about it, recoloring the crest to match their change colors.

OK, it's driving me nuts...is that a sublimated sash (from the teal/green era) on the front of the navy Galaxy kit? I hope so...it would be a rare showing of class in an adidas kit.

And fwiw, I'm not sure what to think about the posted Chelsea pics. Clash is okay, but very blah. Reminds me of the USMNT polo style tops. And the two tone blue hoops are pretty cool, but are they really Chelsea? The Blues aren't hoops, for one thing. And is the gaudy highlighter yellow necessary for the accents?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I rather like Chelsea in a white change strip, but how on Earth is that blue-on-blue-hoops third different enough from their regular blue strips?

And I have to admit, I'm really getting tired of the monochromatic recolored Chelsea badges they use. Something seems disrespectful about it, recoloring the crest to match their change colors.

I wonder if it could be an alternate home Euro kit or something similar?

It actually reminds me of Inter's European alt from 1997-98 ish. Not able to post pics at the moment, but there's one hereif anyone wants to oblige.

Its football kit release time of year, and Burnley, from the Football League Championship, are celebrating 50 years since there last football league championship, with there 09/10 strip.

burnley-09-10-errea-kits-2.jpg

The home strip is on the right. Personally I think thats one of the most visually pleasing footy strips I have seen in a long time.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived