Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic have launched their new 'international' away kit. It has some pretty neat nods to the scottishness of the club!

celtic-09-10-international-away-nike-kit-2.jpg

Whats that? tartan flashes on the shirt just aren't enough for you? Try these out then!

celtic-09-10-international-away-nike-kit3.jpg

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Celtic have launched their new 'international' away kit. It has some pretty neat nods to the scottishness of the club!

Whats that? tartan flashes on the shirt just aren't enough for you? Try these out then!

I think I owned a pair of boxers just like those.

Interesting. I flat-out LOVE it on the shirts, not so much on the shorts (would have been better with green shorts and a subtle tartan stripe down the leg).

Is that the official Celtic tartan? And if not, how do the Scots, who are usually pretty protective about things like that, feel about a phony tartan pattern?

Interesting. I flat-out LOVE it on the shirts, not so much on the shorts (would have been better with green shorts and a subtle tartan stripe down the leg).

Is that the official Celtic tartan? And if not, how do the Scots, who are usually pretty protective about things like that, feel about a phony tartan pattern?

That is the official Celtic tartan. From the e-mail the club sent out unveiling the new kit: "Central to the new uniform is the Celtic tartan, which features on both the shoulder of the shirt, and in the shorts. The tartan, in the Club's own pattern, represents the Scottish home of Celtic Football Club, and the colours of pine green, white, and yellow gold reflects Celtic's cherished Irish roots."

I love the shirt. I'll wait to pass judgment on the shorts until I see them on the pitch.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Those are awesome

I might have to look to purchase my first SPL jersey now

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Tartan designers are pretty happy to design specific tartans for organisations. I don't know how easy it is to use a tartan style design commercially without going through certain channels? But I would imagine that any scottish organisation seeking to use a tartan would get it properly certified.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

That is the official Celtic tartan. From the e-mail the club sent out unveiling the new kit: "Central to the new uniform is the Celtic tartan, which features on both the shoulder of the shirt, and in the shorts. The tartan, in the Club's own pattern, represents the Scottish home of Celtic Football Club, and the colours of pine green, white, and yellow gold reflects Celtic's cherished Irish roots."

I love the shirt. I'll wait to pass judgment on the shorts until I see them on the pitch.

Here is a link that shows the Celtic FC tartan:

http://www.tartankilts.com/acatalog/Celtic_FC_Kilts.html

Looks like the Arsenal away kit for next year has leaked too:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-...kit-leaked.html

Dark blue with pinstripes...hrm. I'm just upset because we're terrible in blue.

They're going to look like Spurs.

Nah, only if we took the field wearing white shirts. Which you know we'd never do. :P

I kinda like these (setting aside our terrible record in blue). I like the two shades, I like incorporating the motto, I love the collar.

I'm trying so hard to convince myself not to buy that Celtic jersey...and it's not working yet.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

They're pretty nice. I immediately thought West Ham, but oh well. A bit too simplified for my tastes.

I thought Villa myself. Still, clean and beautiful. Soccer shirts should be simple. Tacky adornments are not necessary.

With Burnley in the playoff final, their could be 3 claret and blue teams in the Premier League next season! An unusual combo to have so many teams in the top league!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

They're pretty nice. I immediately thought West Ham, but oh well. A bit too simplified for my tastes.

I thought Villa myself. Still, clean and beautiful. Soccer shirts should be simple. Tacky adornments are not necessary.

With Burnley in the playoff final, their could be 3 claret and blue teams in the Premier League next season! An unusual combo to have so many teams in the top league!

I actually love the color combo and wish more teams, in more leagues used it. There are way to many teams (especially in US sports leagues) that have red & blue as a color scheme. I wish there was more variety.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Does anyone know if Barcelona is scheduled to have a new home jersey next season? It seems they change homes every year but I'm not sure, as only a new away has been leaked so far. Despite their success in the half blue/red kit this year, I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for a return to traditional stripes.

Archived