Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

I believe Newcastle broke their new kits out this past weekend.

I didn't see the match, as I was at my niece's graduation from UVA.

Of course, after next weekend, they'll have to change the sleeve patches...

As will Norwich City. At least the Magpies' won't read "Coca-Cola Football League 1". :P

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I interest you in a new Magpies jersey?

Absolutely!

First of all, they're my side whether they're playing in the EPL or the Championship. Secondly, I prefer the 2009-10 kit to what they're currently wearing.

I salute you for your loyalty! I just found it interesting that the other teams being promoted in the email were:

Man U (EPL champs and CL finalists)

Barca (La Liga champs and CL finalists)

AS Roma (Serie A champs)

Liverpool (EPL runners up)

I guess they understand how loyal Newcastle fans are.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

In fairness, this probably brings the number of teams using that color combo at a major level to 2, globally.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Virginia Tech called...they want their colour scheme back. <_<

The orange represents the club's Dutch roots, and the maroon is the state colour of Queensland. Not sure if it matches the official Pantone designation (PMS 202).

liverpool-1.png

So far, I'd rank the overall kit packages for Hyundai A-League teams as follows:

1) Melbourne - Both home and alt kits are top of the ladder in my estimation.

2) Wellington - Just a bit behind Melbourne in my estimation, but - again - both kits are outstanding.

3) Sydney - A bit of a drop-off from the frontrunners in my mind, but clearly deserving of inclusion in the top 3 overall.

4) Perth - The home kit carries the day for this side. The alt pales in comparison. Still, overall, a solid package.

5) Brisbane - Nothing flashy... just a clean and simple kit, rendered in what I consider an attractive color combo.

6) Newcastle - To my mind, the alt kit is the better of Newcastle's conservative, straightforward offerings.

7) North Queensland - While I love the home kit (I'm a sucker for the neon green), the alt uni and shoulder treatment on both jerseys hold the overall package back.

8) Adelaide - I consider the alt kit to be the better of the two.

9) Central Coast - I'm just not feeling it for either of the Mariners' offerings.

3samarretes.jpg

1a_Equipacion_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

2a_Equipacion_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

Equipacion_Portero_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

bojan_pique.jpg

As the champion of the spanish national week two weeks ahead of finishing the championship the team will wear the first shirt this weekend against Osasuna and the second one at league's finale in Riazor against RC Deportivo La Coruña.

I am totally in love with the away one and the goalkeeper, the first remind me a lot of the 2005-06 one but with blue shorts instead of red.

That Barca goaltender kit is freakin divine!

Wow never ever seen it referred to as a goal tender in soccer before. I think Barca has a great set of uniforms for next year. The 'Mango' away shirt is surprisingly good lloking IMO, and its good to see the stripes return.

I actually think that United kit is pretty good, better than any of the fakes (possibly prototypes) that have been knocking around for a little while. The black makes the chevron more subtle than a white chevron would be.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived