roxfan00

Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

I believe Newcastle broke their new kits out this past weekend.

I didn't see the match, as I was at my niece's graduation from UVA.

Of course, after next weekend, they'll have to change the sleeve patches...

As will Norwich City. At least the Magpies' won't read "Coca-Cola Football League 1". :P

League 1, thank you very much. :P

Can I interest you in a new Magpies jersey?

Absolutely!

First of all, they're my side whether they're playing in the EPL or the Championship. Secondly, I prefer the 2009-10 kit to what they're currently wearing.

I salute you for your loyalty! I just found it interesting that the other teams being promoted in the email were:

Man U (EPL champs and CL finalists)

Barca (La Liga champs and CL finalists)

AS Roma (Serie A champs)

Liverpool (EPL runners up)

I guess they understand how loyal Newcastle fans are.

In fairness, this probably brings the number of teams using that color combo at a major level to 2, globally.

Virginia Tech called...they want their colour scheme back. <_<

The orange represents the club's Dutch roots, and the maroon is the state colour of Queensland. Not sure if it matches the official Pantone designation (PMS 202).

So far, I'd rank the overall kit packages for Hyundai A-League teams as follows:

1) Melbourne - Both home and alt kits are top of the ladder in my estimation.

2) Wellington - Just a bit behind Melbourne in my estimation, but - again - both kits are outstanding.

3) Sydney - A bit of a drop-off from the frontrunners in my mind, but clearly deserving of inclusion in the top 3 overall.

4) Perth - The home kit carries the day for this side. The alt pales in comparison. Still, overall, a solid package.

5) Brisbane - Nothing flashy... just a clean and simple kit, rendered in what I consider an attractive color combo.

6) Newcastle - To my mind, the alt kit is the better of Newcastle's conservative, straightforward offerings.

7) North Queensland - While I love the home kit (I'm a sucker for the neon green), the alt uni and shoulder treatment on both jerseys hold the overall package back.

8) Adelaide - I consider the alt kit to be the better of the two.

9) Central Coast - I'm just not feeling it for either of the Mariners' offerings.

3samarretes.jpg

1a_Equipacion_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

2a_Equipacion_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

Equipacion_Portero_CONJUNTO_B.jpg

bojan_pique.jpg

As the champion of the spanish national week two weeks ahead of finishing the championship the team will wear the first shirt this weekend against Osasuna and the second one at league's finale in Riazor against RC Deportivo La Coruña.

I am totally in love with the away one and the goalkeeper, the first remind me a lot of the 2005-06 one but with blue shorts instead of red.

3samarretes.jpg

I've never said this before, like, ever, but I freakin' love that black jersey.

Seeing Arsenal and now Barca's kits, I can't wait to see what United will be wearing

Ha. ManU. Ew.

That Barca goalkeeper is absolutely fantastic, should definitely be like a third jersey for them. The away I'm eh on, the home is always nice (better than this years). And the Arsenal one I'm likin'.

that Barcelona goalkeepers top has to be one of the most gorgeous tops I've ever seen. Amazing!!

That Barca goaltender kit is freakin divine!

Wow never ever seen it referred to as a goal tender in soccer before. I think Barca has a great set of uniforms for next year. The 'Mango' away shirt is surprisingly good lloking IMO, and its good to see the stripes return.

I actually think that United kit is pretty good, better than any of the fakes (possibly prototypes) that have been knocking around for a little while. The black makes the chevron more subtle than a white chevron would be.