Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

As a Man United fan , I'm glad the Champions League final won't be decided on '09-'10 kits, because those Barca kits are beautiful. The new United shirt is not bad , but compared to the Barca sets, it's average. Mes que un club, indeed.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually think that United kit is pretty good, better than any of the fakes (possibly prototypes) that have been knocking around for a little while. The black makes the chevron more subtle than a white chevron would be.

Which is why I like it, as well. I agree that it's better than them having a white chevron. It's gonna look especially nice whenever they wear black shorts.

I think United would have looked better with a white stripe but I think it looks good nonetheless. I'll definitely be looking to grab that goalkeeper jerseys since it actually resembles the origional Manchester United jersey. So are they keeping the blue jersey for the away shirt next year or will we be seeing a new white or black shirt? I think it'd be awesome to see them roll out a gold jersey in honor of their treble or quadruple this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That Barca goaltender kit is freakin divine!

Wow never ever seen it referred to as a goal tender in soccer before. I think Barca has a great set of uniforms for next year. The 'Mango' away shirt is surprisingly good lloking IMO, and its good to see the stripes return.

I actually think that United kit is pretty good, better than any of the fakes (possibly prototypes) that have been knocking around for a little while. The black makes the chevron more subtle than a white chevron would be.

Haha I guess that's just my lacrosse and hockey background creeping out. I forgot about the difference for the sports.

Personally, as a Man U fan, not a fan of the giant black v. I would've liked a white or a yellow V on the front, preferably white so as to just juxtapose the goalkeeper ( :D ) jersey. I agree with MJWalker, definitely have to pick up the goalie kit.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I guess the Magpies will be the best dressed team in the Championship next season.

Here is a sentence to send a shiver down the spine of any Newcastle fan. Newcastle will be in the same Division as Scunthorpe United next season. Worrying thing for me is that that is still a Division higher than Southampton :down:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I have to say I've seen it coming. Crappy owners, too many coaching changes and a belief all they have to do is show up and they get the win has led to this. It'll be interesting to see how many folks jump ship and who decides to take on bringing this team back. Unfortunately they will probably still have the same ownership.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As a Newcastle United die-hard, I'll continue to support them regardless of what league they're playing in.

My personal opinion is that Newcastle has to make a quick bounce back to the EPL, or they'll be looking at a long stint in the lower divisions of English football. That said, I don't think such a rebound is likely under the current ownership.

Ok some things that will hurt most Newcastle fans, but I think they are true. I don't think Newcastle are as big a club as their fans think they are. Assuming that a big stadium, loyal fan base and a few big names players is all that makes a big club has held the Magpies back for a long time now. But their, at least, recent history is not storied at all. One decent run at the title, and the odd cup run does not make you a big club. Their are plenty of clubs with a similar size to Newcastle who have struggled between the EPL and the Championship in recent years. (Wolves, Birmingham City, Leeds United to name three off the top of my head). All of this is to say that their is no divine right to success. I think Newcastle fans find it easy to blame the ownership of the club, without thinking about how much pressure they place on the club to perhaps achieve more than is possible.

It was interesting to hear so many Newcastle fans declaring that they wanted Alan Shearer to remain as manager of the club. I think there is an extent to which the whole 'Only Geordies need apply' sign that Newcastle fans metaphorically place in the window at St James' Park whenever a managerial vacancy comes up at the club is not entirely positive for the club. Yes Kevin Keegan and Bobby Robson are the most succesful managers of recent times, but when you have players who maybe aren't up to the standard, tactical nous are needed as well as motivational skills. In short I think the Newcastle fanbase has to ask itself if it is giving the club the best chance of success.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I doubt Newcastle will end up like Leeds or Nottingham those are two mistakes no team in all of England ever wants to make again I can see them back also same with Middlesbrough probably both Clubs biggest competition will be the loser of the Playoff between Burnley and Sheffield U and possibly Cardiff or Swansea and this is a good thing rebuild and come back and start being a contender again.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I doubt Newcastle will end up like Leeds or Nottingham those are two mistakes no team in all of England ever wants to make again I can see them back also same with Middlesbrough probably both Clubs biggest competition will be the loser of the Playoff between Burnley and Sheffield U and possibly Cardiff or Swansea and this is a good thing rebuild and come back and start being a contender again.

I'd reckon Newcastle are coming straight back up, but it depends a lot on who is playing for them next year. My own guess would be that Reading and West Brom would be challengers for promotion as well. I think Preston are also a team that could go well. Really the Championship is a hard hard division to get out of. A lot of clubs (yep including my own Saints!) find it easier to escape via relegation rather than promotion!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'd reckon Newcastle are coming straight back up, but it depends a lot on who is playing for them next year. My own guess would be that Reading and West Brom would be challengers for promotion as well. I think Preston are also a team that could go well. Really the Championship is a hard hard division to get out of. A lot of clubs (yep including my own Saints!) find it easier to escape via relegation rather than promotion!

I'm thankful for the playoff they have I'm kinda pumped to watch some games from the Championship really fun Football from what I've seen and heard.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I guess the Magpies will be the best dressed team in the Championship next season.

Here is a sentence to send a shiver down the spine of any Newcastle fan. Newcastle will be in the same Division as Scunthorpe United next season. Worrying thing for me is that that is still a Division higher than Southampton :down:

On PlanetSpurs, "Scunthorpe" is blocked by the automatic language filter. It comes out as "S****horpe".

Kind of funny if you ask me.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I dunno dude,Im kinda diggin the new QPR kits :)

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Newcastle are in serious trouble imho. They need a major overhaul of the playing staff if they want to effect the necessary cultural change to become successful. Players this season would train only as long as they wanted, would go home early if they felt like it etc. Complete lack of discipline off the field, reflected in their performances on the field.

liverpool-1.png

Newcastle are in serious trouble imho. They need a major overhaul of the playing staff if they want to effect the necessary cultural change to become successful. Players this season would train only as long as they wanted, would go home early if they felt like it etc. Complete lack of discipline off the field, reflected in their performances on the field.

IMHO the worst mistake Newcastle made this season was appointing Joe Kinnear as caretaker manager (Interim manager I guess in American speak). Kinnear had been out of the game for quite a while and really never got a grip on the team and the challenge of managing modern players. Also it was always going to be a short term appointment. If the ownership felt the need to go outside of the club they should have made a permanent appointment. Though this was at a time when Mike Ashley wanted to sell the club. Overall they have noone to blame but themselves for what has happened. The issue they will have is a big turnover in playing staff over the summer and then how long that takes to bed down come the start of the season.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I don't think Newcastle are as big a club as their fans think they are.

Agree entirely, but that's how it is an a one team town. If the folks round here are anything to go by, they'll learn pretty quickly exactly how big their club is.

Its football kit release time of year, and Burnley, from the Football League Championship Premier League, are celebrating 50 years since there last football league championship, with there 09/10 strip.

burnley-09-10-errea-kits-2.jpg

The home strip is on the right. Personally I think thats one of the most visually pleasing footy strips I have seen in a long time.

Congrats to Burnley who now make it 3 claret and blue teams in the Premiership. Also interesting how in the era of big bucks the make up of the top division is begining to eerily match the original make up of the football league- lots of north west mill town teams teams with a few from the midlands and London.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived