roxfan00

Honduras 09/10 Joma Football Kits

honduras-09-10-joma-football-shirts.jpg

honduras-09-10-joma-home-football-shirt.jpg

honduras-09-10-joma-3rd-football-shirt.jpg

honduras-09-10-joma-3rd-football-kit.jpg

Bayern Munchen 09/10 Home Adidas Football Shirt - Leaked

bayern-munchen-09-10-home-football-shirt.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate this business of changing uniforms every season. Give credit to ManU -- I believe that they made no changes after last season, and so are actually in the second season of a design!

For Chelsea, the current jersey with the collar is the best one they've had in a long time:

frank-lampard_68661t.jpg

It is a big shame that Chelsea will move away from this beautiful design after only one year.

Agreed. The collar look is very clean. Of course, adidas has no idea how such a classic, beatiful design slipped by their design vetting, and will be working post haste to rectify the situation. Hence the tit blocker look.

Chelsea - Horrible. The sports bra effect does them no good. Huge downgrade.

Real Madrid - Meh.

AC Milan - Good as usual. That shirt is one of the best in soccer when they actually have stripes going down the shirt, instead of trying to mesh a weird ass design with the stripes.

Bayern - HUGE downgrade. Their home shirts from the past couple of years were beautiful. Now they're going to that. Lame.

If Man U are in the second season of a design, you can bet dollars to donuts that there will be changes next season.

I was going to post that I thought kit designs were supposed to be kept for a minimum of two years, and pull up an example of Portsmouth from a couple of years ago, but when I actually found the article, it says nothing about any sort of minimum. All it says is that Portsmouth changed kits a year earlier than what was displayed on the jersey tags, and that the FA has "rules designed to protect supporters and customers".

Well Man U is gonna need a new shirt sponsor anyway. No way in hell AIG can get the scratch together to sponsor them.

Well maybe they did that with Frank Lampard in mind.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Ukraine will be rocking these unis in 09/10

Adidas did a good job with these ones

ukraine-adidas-09-10-football-kits.jpg

Why does Adidas have to be so hit or miss? Sometimes they put out absolute trash and other times they put out absolute gold like those AC Milan jerseys and some of the Real Madrid jerseys in the past?.

Tragically for you, a little thing called "reality" renders that comment null and void:

frank_lampard_pa_980591c.jpg

Either Arsenal or Chelsea will have another big change to their shirts next year ...a UEFA Cup patch.

Ouch. OK, that stings!

Note to Andrew: now here is a man who knows how to lay down some quality (i.e., reality-based) smack.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Tragically for you, a little thing called "reality" renders that comment null and void:

frank_lampard_pa_980591c.jpg

Either Arsenal or Chelsea will have another big change to their shirts next year ...a UEFA Cup patch.

Ouch. OK, that stings!

Note to Andrew: now here is a man who knows how to lay down some quality (i.e., reality-based) smack.

I was kidding. I know he's lost a lot of weight and now he looks like an athlete. I was kidding.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Pink Oldham Athletic Carbrini Kits

oldham-athletic-pink-kit-08-09-carbrini.jpg

Oldham Athletic will bring a Pink special one-off kit to a worldwide TV audience next month.

John Sheridan's side are all set to sport a dazzling neon pink kit for one night only when the Sky cameras visit for the match against Leeds United on March 2.

As if a white-hot Roses derby against Simon Grayson's side wasn't enough, Latics will be kicking up the heat another notch with their remarkable new strip - and it's all for the new Victoria Breast Unit at The Royal Oldham Hospital.

The club are breaking new ground as the first football team to completely change their home strip for a League game in order to support a charitable cause.

Kit manufacturers Carbrini have stepped in to manufacture a one-off set of unique pink kits for the occasion, plus specially-branded warm-up shirts to be worn prior to the game.

The game-worn shirts will be auctioned off on the club's website after the game and all proceeds will be donated to Link 4 Pink.

The charity is associated with the Victoria Breast Unit at the Royal Oldham Hospital - a real local campaign for local people.

Team captain Sean Gregan says the players are more than happy to lend their backing to the Link 4 Pink campaign.

Gregan commented: "Myself and the players are very happy to do whatever we can to help out what is a very good cause.

"We hope to help raise as much money as possible for Link 4 Pink - and to be honest the shirt isn't as bad as I thought it would be!"

He added: "It's quite a bright pink as opposed to a baby pink, so it's actually quite nice. Link 4 Pink will get some great exposure and I am sure they will raise a lot of money.

"But I will need some bigger shorts than the ones they gave me today!"

Oldham Athletic have stepped in to raise awareness and hopefully money for this worthy cause.

Chief executive Alan Hardy said: "This initiative is in aid of a fantastic cause and we are delighted to be able to help.

"We would urge all supporters to get behind us as we look to raise as much money as possible for the breast care team, who give so much to the local community."

Miss Maria Bramley said:

"We are delighted that Oldham Athletic have proposed this exciting and unique venture and would like to sincerely thank them for helping us to realise our dream of extending the Victoria Unit."

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

New, England 09/11 Home Umbro shirt leaked

england-09-11-umbro-football-shirt-kit-eaked.jpg

This seems to be the new England Home shirt for the 09/11 seasons made by Umbro.

The new England kit will be officially launched on April 1st, but there is a good chance that this will be it.

England Umbro Shirt

Wait, so the star isn't above the badge - it's above a secondary phantom badge on the sleeve? The hell is that?

On the plus side, it was nice of the folks at Umbro to include complimentary electronic postage with each shirt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

My guess, based on the gray in the shirt, is that this is a training shirt, not the on-field kit.

That's what I was thinking as well, but I haven't seen so much detail go into a training kit before. I just hope it's a prototype and has SOME elements of the new kit.

I do like the red outline around the badge and the addition of grey is a nice touch.

Archived