Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

That throwback is delicious.

Me wants...

Also, if you notice now, the Man U images have been removed from the footballshirtculture website at the request of Nike.

I would say that lends credence to the black sash uni.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those wondering. The Aon Logo looks like this.

AonLogoWhiteBurgundy.jpg

They spent quite a bit of money to put that logo on the shirt too,32.5 million per year for 4 years was was what i heard

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Follow up on the new England kit - I ordered a training cap, and although the "Galaxy" color appears to be grey on their site:

prd_maxzoom_kb-55691.jpg

It's actually navy.

Pretty much confirms what we knew, that the alternate shorts are navy. Would love to see the Three Lions use that combination more.

That's quite the clusterf*** of materials on that cap.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Which one? Tonal, or regular? White or "galaxy"?

I'm going to pick up a tonal galaxy one in about a month or so:

prd_maxzoom_kb-59939.jpg

prd_maxzoom_kb-59939_1.jpg

It doesn't have one of those huge Umbro logos on the back like the "Peformance Jacket", does it?

prd_maxzoom_kb-59935.jpg

the white one i dont think it has the logo on the back

Lots of football sorry soccer teams have copied there uniforms from others. Juventus' famous black and white stripes were copied from Notts County and Leed United copied there all white kit from Real Madrid.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

And Arsenal's original red shirts came from Forest, and from Arsenal they were later adopted by Sparta Prague.

After the Gunners added white sleeves to the shirt, their look was adopted by Hibs and Braga in Portugal (Hibs kept the same design but in their native green, Braga dropped their original green and changed their team color to red). IIRC, Hibernian originally wore green and white hoops in honor of Celtic.

And talking about the other football, the Packers took their original colors (navy and gold) from Curly Lambeau's alma mater, Notre Dame. George Halas outfitted his Bears in the colors of his old school, Illinois. The Buffalo Bills were originally a carbon copy of the Lions in Honolulu blue and silver. The Lions themselves later added black in hopes of gaining some of the legendary toughness of past Oakland teams, though they really only ended up borrowing the current Raiders' suckage.

Nothing wrong with trying to borrow a little of that magic for yourself.

Archived