Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was the other way around I believe. Juventus borrowed the stripes from Castle. Juve's original kit colour was pink.

you are correct sir

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

And didn't Newscastle's stripes originate from loaned Juventus jerseys? Something to that effect.

From what I remember it was the other way around. Juve originally wore pink but were accidentally delivered a shipment of Newcastle's shirts. The rest, as the say, is history.

EDIT: Darn, beaten to it. That's what I get for replying to a thread that I hadn't refreshed.

And then there's the whole "Who wore the claret and blue in England first?" I mean, you're gonna have 3 teams in the EPL with claret shirts with blue sleeves. Allegedly Aston Villa were the first to have it, but who knows?

So yeah, borrowing looks amongst soccer is common place, especially when you've got as many pro teams as they do over there.

So yeah, borrowing looks amongst soccer is common place, especially when you've got as many pro teams as they do over there.

I also remember reading about how many teams in Germany wore red/white/black because of the amount of leftover flag material that somehow became readily available after 1945. :)

That Stuttgart set is class. Simple, yet unique. I'm very impressed.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

As if relegation wasn't bad enough for Newcastle, now they have to wear these custard coloured away kits! (Do you Americans have custard? Gloopy yellow stuff you put on puddings sometimes!)

newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kit-away-2.jpg

I think the Magpies look like Big Bird.

Thumbs down.

patriotssignature.png

Archived