Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those Tottenham ones were leaked a while back, and I still think they're ugly as hell. Hate the neon yellow V thing.

Although I quite like the interactive website.

They were leaked, but now it's official. Officially horrendous. Love Spurs, wish they didn't mess around with bad striping.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Those Tottenham ones were leaked a while back, and I still think they're ugly as hell. Hate the neon yellow V thing.

Although I quite like the interactive website.

So much not to like about them. From the ever-growing sponsor (what's next to add, the toll-free number?) to the pointless yellow accents.

"Glory comes in three colors" and all three are ugly.

I was watching Brasileiro highlights the other day, catching up on all the weeks I missed to find that Flamengo, one of the bigger clubs in Brazil, is currently without a sponsor.

3588041600_863ac7cf18.jpg

adriano.jpg

Anybody got any idea why this is?

I was watching Brasileiro highlights the other day, catching up on all the weeks I missed to find that Flamengo, one of the bigger clubs in Brazil, is currently without a sponsor.

3588041600_863ac7cf18.jpg

adriano.jpg

Anybody got any idea why this is?

Because the kit's perfect as is(I'm aware my post didn't help at all).

barca.png

I think Man U's shorts look good with the stripe on the side. I love the jersey with the black Chevron and Im loving the shorts. When you look at the Wayne Rooney picture it looks like there is a red chevron on the back of the shorts.

I like the set, its not as good as this past seasons set but its really nice.

beLEAF

I disagree with some of the hate coming at the new spurs kits. I actually quite like all of them. the yellow trim puts me off the home shirts a little, but I think its in the end going to be subtle enough not to distract. Am especially pleased at the yellow third outfit. Yellow is the color of the Spurs away kits that I grew up with, and for my money should always be part of the set.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

More Flamengo craziness

1zcibdh.png

Times like this is when I wish I knew Portuguese, because I could find the answer to this easily...but why is Adriano wearing #100 and how is this even legal? lol.

Guess it makes sense for Adriano to wear this number, because he pulled this stunt during his signing:

adrianoshirt.jpg

I think I'm a Fla fan based on this alone. lol.

I read a while back in a Brazilian paper that Flamengo is pissed at Nike because they felt as though Ronaldo signed with Corinthians because of Nike influence. Supposedly, a new shirt sponsor/supplier will be introduced after this season.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Flamengo have already announced that they signed a new deal with Brazilian brand Olympikus, meaning that they will no longer wear Nike.

YUCK. Nike have always trotted Fla out in some nice kits, it's a damn shame that they had to have this little tiff ruin that relationship.

Olumpikus better make sure that Fla's in red-and-black hoops next season.

dear god *dies*

content: Arsenal 3rd kit unveiled. White with redcurrant pinstriped shirt, "antharcite gray" shorts with a redcurrant stripe, and white socks with horizontal redcurrant stripe. Hard to tell how it actually looks because of the way the picture's filtered on the Arsenal site, but the idea at least....could be decent.

Kind of a shame if this retires the yellow jersey from last year already though.

harperdc.gif

Well it has to, they already unveiled the away and this is the third.

Most people hate it, I happen to love it. Yeah yeah, Nike is obsessed with anthracite, but the pinstripes look sharp. I like it much better than the all blue.

And I know the first thing gordie will say: "too spurs-like!!!" :P

If I were to buy an Arsenal jersey this year, that'd be it.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived