Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it has to, they already unveiled the away and this is the third.

Most people hate it, I happen to love it. Yeah yeah, Nike is obsessed with anthracite, but the pinstripes look sharp. I like it much better than the all blue.

And I know the first thing gordie will say: "too spurs-like!!!" :P

If I were to buy an Arsenal jersey this year, that'd be it.

i'm disappointed the gunners retired the yellow kit. this one is okay, and i'm glad we won't see it much. too close to sp*rs? mebbeh. i do like the redcurrant pinstripes. very similar to the 07-08 away kit though, and I'd prefer Arsenal to stay away from white tops in general. The new away kit, however, is a beauty. I'll also be glad when we get our white sleeves back next season.

OD_Signature.jpg

Well it has to, they already unveiled the away and this is the third.

Most people hate it, I happen to love it. Yeah yeah, Nike is obsessed with anthracite, but the pinstripes look sharp. I like it much better than the all blue.

And I know the first thing gordie will say: "too spurs-like!!!" :P

If I were to buy an Arsenal jersey this year, that'd be it.

i'm disappointed the gunners retired the yellow kit. this one is okay, and i'm glad we won't see it much. too close to sp*rs? mebbeh. i do like the redcurrant pinstripes. very similar to the 07-08 away kit though, and I'd prefer Arsenal to stay away from white tops in general. The new away kit, however, is a beauty. I'll also be glad when we get our white sleeves back next season.

ha, well when I said that you'd think they'd be too spurs, I remembered when you said you hated their 07-08 away, saying THAT was too close to Spurs, and this is even closer.

Are we supposed to be getting a new home this year, or is that staying for 09-10?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

indeed. it states in the club charter that they'll use the home kit for 2 seasons. what's strange is it also states that the previous year's away kit will be used as the third choice strip (unless, as was the case with the 05-07 away kit) the away kit is used for two consecutive seasons. so that they're getting a new third is a bit odd...

OD_Signature.jpg

I like Werders alot,Wolfsburg not so much but at least VW is back :)

pretty sure if they didn't have VW on it this year, it was one of the model names. The team is owned by VW, after all.

also again jury is still out for me on the Arsenal third until I see it under normal lighting. The photoshops Nike put out are just too hard to tell. Not a big fan of the concept, though. I don't see what's wrong with having a yellow and blue away kit, and MAYBE a blue third.

[edit] also Man City has a teaser video up on its site for the new kits: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Uncategorized/Kit-teaser?play=1 Pure, utter class.

harperdc.gif

Wow, Umbro has really gone the traditional way this season. I think every (at least major) Umbro club has had an extremely simple, 60's style kit. Not necessarily a bad thing, but kind of gettin' old.

That said, that Citeh shirt looks pretty damn classy.

spacer.png

Wow, Umbro has really gone the traditional way this season. I think every (at least major) Umbro club has had an extremely simple, 60's style kit. Not necessarily a bad thing, but kind of gettin' old.

simple and classy never gets old. Better that than what was had in the early '90s (hilariously bad taste) or what Adidas is putting out now (rubber stamping most every team).

harperdc.gif

Yeah no doubt simple and classy looks great, but what do you do when every team is wearing plain shirts and shorts with their team colors and no accents?

Valencia....yuck, especially the great ones Nike had been rolling out for them. They must really be holdin' onto every penny.

valencia-09-10-kappa-kits.jpg

valencia-09-10-kappa-kits-7.jpg

valencia-09-10-kappa-kits-4.jpg

valencia-09-10-kappa-kits-3.jpg

valencia-09-10-kappa-kits-2.jpg

1. Could that sponsor be any higher on the home and away kits?

2. The bat jersey is supposed to be worn against ManU and Arsenal in friendlies this summer, and in big games in La Liga. Like the idea, not the execution.

spacer.png

New Flamengo kits, hopefully, IMO, for next season. It'd be a shame if they dropped the ones they currently have for these, which is a slight downgrade.

fla-olk1.jpeg

fla-olk2.jpeg

fla-olk4.jpeg

fla-olk5.jpeg

Archived