Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

New, England 09/11 Home Umbro shirt leaked

england-09-11-umbro-football-shirt-kit-eaked.jpg

This seems to be the new England Home shirt for the 09/11 seasons made by Umbro.

The new England kit will be officially launched on April 1st, but there is a good chance that this will be it.

England Umbro Shirt

What's with the QR Code? This going to be the new thing now, putting a direct link to the team's website right on the shirt?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Gibbs5280_1.jpg

Rapids Marketing Photo Shoot Recap

Sorry for the delay in follow up from this event.....Monday was quite hectic with lots of other events going on!

Saturday was the Rapids' annual marketing photo shoot. This year for the first time ever we captured posed shots and video clips of not only all members of the first team, but also all members of the Rapids' youth teams, many of whom were quite nervous appearing in their first major marketing shoot.

The first team players had great things to say about the club's new kit design for 2009, both the new look and feel of the fabric. Check out defender Cory Gibbs giving you a sneak preview of a new special element added to the home jersey for this year (authentic jersey only, not replicas), pictured here for the first time ever.

Altitude Authentics reports they will start taking pre-orders for the new Rapids kit on March 1. Look for announcements soon on AltitudeAuthentics.com. The full kit designs will be unveiled at this time as well.

As for certain (ahem) other online stores promoting "buy your 2009 Rapids jersey now!", let's just say to fans "caveat emptor". The images they are depicting are NOT accurate representations of the '09 Rapids jerseys.

Posted by Rapids Marketing + Entertainment at 10:29 AM

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Really like that ManU one. Personally hate the blue they've used this year.

I like 'em... they're just not as sexy as those last black ones were... and that's coming from a Gunner.

you guys know that's a photoshopped version of the Nike Azteca kit, right?

You beat me to it...

you guys know that's a photoshopped version of the Nike Azteca kit, right?

I was going to say the same thing. I can't believe Nike would go another year without introducing a new kit template. That's same style Nike used when it make Mexico's kits a while back, before Adidas came on and ruined'em.

The Colorado Rapids just released their new kits. Looks like the wordmarks have been removed from the authentic shirts.

1787.jpg

1790.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

That's a welcome change. Is it in anticipation of a kit sponsor?

I was really worried that the Rapids would screw up a really nice shirt. Glad they only made subtle tweaks (aside from the wordmark).

There's been some rumors floating around that a sponsor has been found, but I guess we'll see, but the shirts look a lot nicer with the crest and without the wordmarks.

Archived