Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

New, England 09/11 Home Umbro shirt leaked

england-09-11-umbro-football-shirt-kit-eaked.jpg

This seems to be the new England Home shirt for the 09/11 seasons made by Umbro.

The new England kit will be officially launched on April 1st, but there is a good chance that this will be it.

England Umbro Shirt

I received an email showing drawings of a sleeve that match the one on this jersey as well as the red Umbro logo. They were advertising tghis as the new home shirt to be released on April 1st. God I hope this is a joke.

I had previously posted this on the England crest thread:

Umbro had previously announced that the leaked image was "not genuine", but that's about what you would expect them to say in any case.

At least we know there will be one change: the crest.

By the way, I used the QR Code in that photo, and it takes you to - not the FA's site, not the national team's site, but the page launching the new England shirt.

http://umbroqr.umbro.com/

What's up with that? Does Umbro sell directly off their website, or will there be useful content there after the shirt has been launched? Maybe a re-direct to the FA after the launch? What's the point of that link?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess, based on the gray in the shirt, is that this is a training shirt, not the on-field kit.

Having looked at these pics a few times, and the new crest I'm guessing that'll actually be a light blue trim not grey and the lighting has thrown the colours. It looks more blue in the bottom right photo.

liverpool-1.png

Liverpool 09/10 away Adidas shirt Leaked

This seems to be the new Liverpool 09/10 away shirt made by adidas.

This is a leaked picture and it will take a while until the official kit launch later this year.

liverpool-away-kit-09-10-adidas.jpg

adidas2_20090221_1160609557.jpg

Liverpool Kit

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Manchester United 09/10 away shirt leaked?

As reported earlier, in honour of a player who helped them win their first major trophy, Manchester United will play in a remake of the historic kit from 1909 next 09/10 season.

Now, there have been some ?leaked? 09/10 manchester United shirts on the web already, but this actually looks like the shirt used in 1909.

What do you think, could this be the new 09-10 Manchester United away shirt made by Nike?

manchester-united-09-10-away-nike-shirt.jpg

Manchester United shirt leaked?

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Liverpool 09/10 away Adidas shirt Leaked

This seems to be the new Liverpool 09/10 away shirt made by adidas.

This is a leaked picture and it will take a while until the official kit launch later this year.

liverpool-away-kit-09-10-adidas.jpg

adidas2_20090221_1160609557.jpg

Liverpool Kit

9/10

I like it. Much better than their clashes this year. And as much as I despise adidas, I have to say I really like that template. I mean REALLY like.

Manchester United 09/10 away shirt leaked?

As reported earlier, in honour of a player who helped them win their first major trophy, Manchester United will play in a remake of the historic kit from 1909 next 09/10 season.

Now, there have been some ?leaked? 09/10 manchester United shirts on the web already, but this actually looks like the shirt used in 1909.

What do you think, could this be the new 09-10 Manchester United away shirt made by Nike?

manchester-united-09-10-away-nike-shirt.jpg

Manchester United shirt leaked?

5/10

I'm conflicted.

Laces? REALLY? My first thought was:

seinfeld%20puffy%20shirt.jpg

Then I wondered if we would see the Jack Sparrow/Pirate look (in regards to the open chest):

jack-sparrow-1.jpg

I dunno, it could grow on me. But for right now, I'll put it right in the middle.

Since there are several other businesses looking to take over the shirt I wouldn't trust anything that doesn't say AIG until it's officially put out by Manchester United themselves. But this shirt is closer to that 1909 design then anything else put out. It might be good for one game but I don't think it'd be good for a whole season.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Scotland Away 2009-10 Diadora Kit

new-scotland-away-kit.jpg

scotlan-away-kit-08-10-diadora.jpg

Diadora and The Scottish FA announced the launch of the new Scotland Away Kit which will be worn by the team in the crucial world Cup qualifier in Amsterdam on 28th March 2009. The kit will be on sale the week before the game in order to enable the fans to wear their colours with pride in Holland and is now available to pre-order from today.

The players? initial reactions on the first viewing have been fantastic, liking it to the previous away strip which has been a players and fans favourite since its launch in 2007.

The Away kit is a true combination of the latest in performance garment technology, Scottish football tradition and Italian styling:

Fabric

The fabric is composed by a skilful mix of pinstripe jacquard fabric, plain jacquard and elastic net. This mix ensures the maximum transpiration for a more comfortable and healthy sport activity. Thanks to the effect ?ULTRA DRY?, humidity and sweat are drawn away from the fabric and are able to evaporate quickly.

Design

The collar, composed with an elastic fabric, is inserted into the shirt ensuring a perfect fitting and maximum comfort as a normal round neck, while adding the classic effect of the traditional collar.

A mesh side panel comes down from the shoulders to the hips creating an exclusive design with a Y shape from front to back.

In the back, just below the neck, there?s the ?ALBA?, the ancient Gaelic name of Scotland, just to underline the long Scottish tradition in soccer and favourite fine detailing with the fans.

Quality

The exclusive quality seal applied in the bottom rear hem of the shirt is a certificate of the product?s originality and guarantees the Diadora quality standard.

Scotland Away Kit

something's not right about those liverpool kits. in the adidas illustration it shows them with gold numbers and a black outline - the FA doesn't currently allow that colour scheme for it's lettering. Is it just an illustration error or someone trying to pull a fast one on us?

OD_Signature.jpg

Black outline? I don't see it. I see maybe a darker gold? Idk, if there's black then maybe there's an illustration error.

That said, I REALLY hope that's it. Adidas has finally found a decent template. Too bad they're gonna go crazy on the other teams that they sponsor.

Shamrock Rovers 09/10 Home Umbro Kit

shamrock-rovers-09-10-umbro-kit.jpg

Ireland Away Umbro 09/10 Football Kit

ireland-2009-umbro-away-football-kits.jpg

ireland-09-10-umbro-football-shirt.jpg

ireland-09-10-umbro-away-football-kits.jpg

Is this the new kit catch-all thread?

Regardless, these are so ugly they might deserve their own thread:

SierraLeoneHSS09b.jpg

Sierra Leone 2009,

The first thing I thought of are the tacky animal sweatshirts Bret wears on "Flight of the Conchords"

Ooh that's baaaaaaad.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Since this Ireland shirt is the same template as the England one, the England one seems to be the real deal. Notice, the Ireland shirt also has the crest on the right arm.

But other than the England shirt, I really like the Ireland one.

Archived