Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs 09/10 Football shirts - Leaked

roxfan00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say, the enland leak may just be a concept under consideration, one I hope they never use. As for the Ireland kits, they look fantastic. The new Umbro templates are much simpler and as a result look a lot nicer. My friend has the old Ireland jerseys and they had colours and stripes going every which way, these are definately a cut above.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Hard to say, the enland leak may just be a concept under consideration, one I hope they never use. As for the Ireland kits, they look fantastic. The new Umbro templates are much simpler and as a result look a lot nicer. My friend has the old Ireland jerseys and they had colours and stripes going every which way, these are definately a cut above.

That they are. The old ones were complicated and extremely busy. The new ones are not the greatest but they are a huge improvement.

jNTsTyQ.png

Olympiacos FC 09/10 Puma football shirts

olympiacos-09-10-puma-home-football-shirt.jpg

olympiacos-09-10-puma-away-football-shirt.jpg

olympiacos-09-10-puma-3rd-football-shirt.jpg

Gamba Osaka 09/10 Umbro ACL kits

gamba-osaka-09-10-home-acl-umbro-kit.jpg

gamba-osaka-09-10-home-acl-umbro-home-kit.jpg

gamba-osaka-09-10-home-acl-umbro-away-kit.jpg

Dynamo Moscow 09/10 away Umbro Shirt

dynamo-moscow-09-10-away-umbro-kit.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Dynamo kits are pretty sharp.

Olympiacos is okay...but those watermarks are extremely distracting. I couldn't tell if the huge crest was actually on the jersey until the third one (since it hangs off the right edge).

And Gamba? The '90s called. They want their kit design fad back. Yeeeeesh. The clash is alright (not great, but not riot worthy), but even by J-League standards I'm NOT a fan of that home.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Those Spartak kits are excellent. Clean, crisp, professional, and distinctive. Bravo.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

The new New York Red Bull kits in action last night against Seattle

ff9fcc578722c9e12575fd8ef8f215bc-getty-85328624rg009_new_york_red_.jpg

8d37a36564b2f39e2dc4860cb6538e92-getty-85328624rg011_new_york_red_.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

When you saw New York's jerseys in high def you can see they are a mesh-like material. Basically it's like adidas sent a bunch of rugby jerseys to MLS this year. Now if only the keepers jerseys were standardized this year and the flags tossed. The MLS patch actually matches in size EPL, Bundesliga and La Liga patches.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived