Sign in to follow this  
JCC

Florida Panthers concept

It reminds me of what the Sharks have done. The traditional template does not fit the team or the logo.

Awesome jerseys! Very nice look, and way better than their current set.

Really nice but the blue shoulder yoke on the away looks a bit off to me, probably because you changed the colours in the sleeve striping and not in the yoke. Try going with a red yoke with yellow stroke, I think that it would really set the jersey off.

I think this is actually better than what they are wearing now, but in my opinion it's a too classic look for the Panthers. Maybe change the colors of the shoulder yoke and its outline. Not sure if this would work out but it's worth a try. Good concept all in all.

The road jersey looks off with the navy yoke, it should be red like their original sweaters were. The home is perfect, and looks amazing, a great update of what used to be. Also, flip flop the colors on the socks, have the home be primarily red at the top, with the striping at the bottom. The blue at the top will blend with the pants a la Washington's current set, and the all star jerseys. Personally I think it's dumb, but that's just my opinion.

For reference:

MakeYourOwnPanthersJersey.gif

This is a nice looking concept, a definate upgrade from what the wear now and siilar look to what they wore when they first entered the league. Nice job.

I love it, better than what they have now. The only change I would make is switching the blue shoulders to red on the white jersey.

Great Job!

-Dan