Sign in to follow this  
JQK

Yet another Lions concept

It's not very good, but i felt compelled to jump in the Lions Concept pile. My apologies for its lack of "pop"...

Detroit-Lions.png

Detroit-Lions-Concept-Helmets.png

I'm still tweeking the uniforms. They'll be up shortly.

The only things I can really point out are that the rear left and front right paws look slightly off compared to the other paws. Other than that, this works splendidly.

Actually, it's quite good. It's a fantastic compromise between their old-school lion and something more modern with a little more "oomph." It might need a touch of tweaking, and I'm curious to see the unis, but that logo is very solid.

This is a more streamline logo than the one they are currently using. I like it.

Very solid, although the right front paw looks like a hoof and the rear left looks off.

I actually really like this. The front right (I think it's right) leg is kinda wierd. Smooth out the point it comes to and its perfect.

The rear left and the bottom (not sure left or right) front paw look really off. Everything else is stellar.

Modified a bit...

Detroit-Lions-1.png

Detroit-Lions-Concept-Helmets-1.png

The front paw is an improvement... the bottom arc should match the other paw though in terms of the sharp point.

The rear right paw might look better if it was bent more, as it almost looks like the lion's hyperextending it.

I think it's a nice cross between something fresh and something that retains the traditional feel.

It's either a silhouette or it's not. If it is, then you may want to lose the white outlines from the limbs. If it isn't, then it needs more detail. I'd probably try to make it more of a silhouette if I had to choose.

It's either a silhouette or it's not. If it is, then you may want to lose the white outlines from the limbs. If it isn't, then it needs more detail. I'd probably try to make it more of a silhouette if I had to choose.

Taking away the limb outlines make it look like a blue blob (and mostly like the logo is now.)

I think having the definition of the limbs, yet retaining the silhouette aspect of Bubbles creats a unique look and a great logo concept.

I'm still tweaking and playing around with it to see what works better or doesn't, but i believe the concept is sound.

BTW, thank you all for the C&C, it is very much appreciated.