Yet another Lions concept

JQK

It's not very good, but i felt compelled to jump in the Lions Concept pile. My apologies for its lack of "pop"...

Detroit-Lions.png

Detroit-Lions-Concept-Helmets.png

I'm still tweeking the uniforms. They'll be up shortly.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Actually, it's quite good. It's a fantastic compromise between their old-school lion and something more modern with a little more "oomph." It might need a touch of tweaking, and I'm curious to see the unis, but that logo is very solid.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The front paw is an improvement... the bottom arc should match the other paw though in terms of the sharp point.

The rear right paw might look better if it was bent more, as it almost looks like the lion's hyperextending it.

VmWIn6B.png

It's either a silhouette or it's not. If it is, then you may want to lose the white outlines from the limbs. If it isn't, then it needs more detail. I'd probably try to make it more of a silhouette if I had to choose.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's either a silhouette or it's not. If it is, then you may want to lose the white outlines from the limbs. If it isn't, then it needs more detail. I'd probably try to make it more of a silhouette if I had to choose.

Taking away the limb outlines make it look like a blue blob (and mostly like the logo is now.)

I think having the definition of the limbs, yet retaining the silhouette aspect of Bubbles creats a unique look and a great logo concept.

I'm still tweaking and playing around with it to see what works better or doesn't, but i believe the concept is sound.

BTW, thank you all for the C&C, it is very much appreciated.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived