St. Patrick's Day Madness.....

fiasco!

Good God Almighty.

Is someone at the Mets organization colorblind? Seriously.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

is it CHristmaas time already? again? wow, the years really do get shorter when you're older, and the weather is getting warmer too! just look at all that red and green...if you're going to go all green for St. Patricks day, you have to go green and white! like the Leafs two years ago when they wore the St. pats unis against Buffalo, all green and white

here a shade of green that I think alot of peolpe are going to think about when they view this thread :puke:

I presume the Cards wore their green jerseys, they've done that for ages.

Actually, I think it's been since they dumped the "STL" spring training/bp jerseys (1997) that they've worn anything other than a green cap for St. Paddy's Day. I can't recall seeing a green birds-on-bat jersey.

What's the big deal? I mean you guys knew these teams would be wearing green. They don't look bad at all for St. Patrick's Day!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Oh, that's right, I forgot they dumped the STL red BP jerseys. Dang.

Not even the green caps, though? Who are these Cardinals, and what have they done with the team from my childhood? (Improved the jerseys, no doubt.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

the reds used to do this where they made every thing that was red on the uniform green and everyone called them the greens. I loved it and I don't know why they stopped

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

capt.ejv10103171712.tigers_mets_ejv101.jpg

The look on Kaz's face says it all that is purely an awful shade of greeen yeesh :puke:

The Reds were the first team to wear Green on St Pattys Day I beleive Im shocked they stopped too.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

i'm most likely in the minority here, but i think the mets look pretty damn cool in those colors.

when i saw that hat, first thing that crossed my mind was that i'd wear one :)

Except, instead of wearing blue caps and stuff with the grey jerseys, they go with red.

And I think that looks much better... that's the Cardinal rivals of my youth. I undertand the need for variety these days, but I really like their spring road look with the red and gray.

(Of course, I think the Cubs should wear the all-blue cap on the road, too. Guess I'm some sort of '80s traditionalist)

Archived