a new hope poster

1stDownCreative

you know you arent the first right?

yeah, when i thought of it...i started looking around the internet and saw that one...... and thought i could improve on it as that one is pretty bad.

that guy somehow got approval to sell it and i saw it on zazzle where you can get it on a shirt...

mine was more of a fun project for myself.... i'm actually doing all 6 movies...here are 2 more i did last night and this morning with the skywalker one....

triposters.jpg

footer_helmet.gif

you know you arent the first right?

yeah, when i thought of it...i started looking around the internet and saw that one...... and thought i could improve on it as that one is pretty bad.

that guy somehow got approval to sell it and i saw it on zazzle where you can get it on a shirt...

mine was more of a fun project for myself.... i'm actually doing all 6 movies...here are 2 more i did last night and this morning with the skywalker one....

triposters.jpg

Love it! Those are awesome! Can you make those DVD case sized so I can print them out and replace the current covers?!

These are pretty flippin' sweet. You should do an alternative one with an Ewok. Also, a Chewbacca one.

And one with the guy in your sig...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You could make a Bryant "Big Country" Reeves or Keith Van Horn titled "The Great White Hope" :D

The Darth Vader one is by far my favorite. It just renders the best with that style. I'm hoping you're doing Darth Maul for Episode 1.

Archived