Sign in to follow this  
charger77

Hockey Jersey Sale

At first glance, not a bad selection of teams and sizes, especially when compared to the useless selection from HockeyGiant and it's related websites lately.

I'm going to have to do some further exploring and see if I can come up with a project or two...

Dag-nabbit! The only one I really want (white Isles) only comes in a small.

Looks like they jacked up the customizing to even out everything. I could of sworn last time I checked, that customizing was only $40-$50 from RCS.

Looks like they jacked up the customizing to even out everything. I could of sworn last time I checked, that customizing was only $40-$50 from RCS.

RCS's lettering went up a few years back :cry:

-Dan

Same with the Rangers liberty jersey ... dammit.

No Edge jerseys. That sucks. <_<

The Edge jerseys are trash with the laces and retarded stipes everywhere and the rounded back hemline.

the CCM jerseys were the best i personally wish they would go back to that design. i want the blue and white isles jerseys because the CCM were awsome, the edges just suck.

To play devils advocate with Edge jersey. I have two Toronto and San Jose. I actually like how they fit. However, I hate the shoulder patches on my Sharks replica.

-Dan

Oh, man, I could do some damage with that sale. Must... resist...

To play devils advocate with Edge jersey. I have two Toronto and San Jose. I actually like how they fit. However, I hate the shoulder patches on my Sharks replica.

-Dan

I LOVE the fit of my pro Leafs Edge. I love the tapered arms and the slightly thinner torso. They just look less awkward and baggy. I am an Edge fit fan, always have been, always will be!

I LOVE the fit of my pro Leafs Edge. I love the tapered arms and the slightly thinner torso. They just look less awkward and baggy. I am an Edge fit fan, always have been, always will be!

Then you must have abnormally long monkey arms. :hockeysmiley:

Same with the Rangers liberty jersey ... dammit.

It seems to be that way with most of them. Either Smalls, or XLarges :( No love for the mediums.

Then you must have abnormally long monkey arms. :hockeysmiley:

Nah, the cuffs cover half of my hands. =(