Marlins logo

1stDownCreative

I like these a lot. A big improvement on their current logo. Maybe try taking away the water and doing another full body logo with an F or something. Overall I think this is a great concept, but I would LOVE to see the addition of orange.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

This logo is incredibly good and I would love to see the Marlins adopt this. I'd like to see if you have any ideas for a cap logo or a "Florida" wordmark.

Probably a "Miami" wordmark considering theyre switching to the Miami Marlins in 2011.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I love your marlin. The "Marlins" script feels like it should be on an angle or something, though. See if you can incorporate a few more tropical colors along with the "Miami" script and you could have a real hit here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

See, I like it. It's playful, like a fish or a beachgoer. Sure beats the dark soulless script they use now.

The script would be great for a Marlins minor league affiliate. Personally, I like their current wordmark, but I understand redesigning it for the purposes of doing a concept. Maybe try incorporating sleeker water lines with a more serious typeface. Other than that, the Marlin itself is spot on.

marlins_show2.jpg

marlins_show3.jpg

The white definitely looks less cartoony and better. The jerseys look pretty good, but the outline on the home still makes it look a little cartoony. Maybe make it closer to the actual wordmark because it looks like it would have almost three quarters of an inch inbetween if it were on a real jersey.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

i definitely like the work you've done here, though i'd like to see a couple things...one, maybe a hat design using the 'M' with or without the fish, whatever looks better. also, as someone said, the teal is basically out with this team, definitely will be if/when they move into the new stadium and take the 'miami' name. so like he said, maybe some more orange in place of teal. and a little more black. down here we've definitely been lead to believe the teal will be all but invisible once the makeover takes place. they love the silver and black with orange as an accent.

great stuff, though!

everton.png

Samson has said the team is going Black and Silver before it goes with more teal or orange. I think Orange might be fun, but a real option. I like the logo a lot and the Miami wordmark looks decent, the Marlins one is just too kiddish, I think it is the bubbly cursive is seen more in that logo. I think maybe just changing the L might do a lot.

Archived