Thunder unveil mascot

Pirate

I still wanna know why he's on the drums.

Because he can't play chords with hooves

Because he's the Ringo of NBA mascots

Because the ugly dude in the band is always the drummer

Because the previous drummers died in a bizarre gardening accident/ spontaneously exploded/ choked on vomit (which may or may have been his own as you can't dust for prints on vomit)

Would hardly be an improvement. Yeah, it gives them actual logo instead of a generic shield, but a :censored:ing BISON? Really? This isn't minor league baseball.
If they wanted a buffalo mascot, why not just all the team OKC Buffalos...or Bison...or... well... I'm sure there's another moniker they could've used....

But why necessarily be so literal? We may be giving them too much credit, anticipating a shift to a full bison-themed identity. But if that's the case, I like it. It represents the region, and it's imaginative in that it evokes the thunderous sound of bison rumbling across the plains.

I still wanna know why he's on the drums.

Because he can't play chords with hooves

Because he's the Ringo of NBA mascots

Because the ugly dude in the band is always the drummer

Because the previous drummers died in a bizarre gardening accident/ spontaneously exploded/ choked on vomit (which may or may have been his own as you can't dust for prints on vomit)

Yes he probably choked on his own vomit after seing the Epic Failure Logo they came out with

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I said it before and I'll say it again. I kinda like/don't mind the current OKC Thunder lookleaving.gif

You don't mind it or do you like it? You can't do both. :P

And as far a Buffalo themed identity goes, I think the Bulls woudn't be too happy. It would be better than what they are using now (I honestly think they've hit rock bottom design-wise, it can't get any worse) but I would set my focus on something closer to real thunder.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I kinda like/don't mind the current OKC Thunder lookleaving.gif

You don't mind it or do you like it? You can't do both. :P

Both, sort of. I don't love it, but something about the whole look appeals to me.

it should be named "Property of Seattle"

That was about as original as your uniform concepts.

It's time to give it a rest. Not everyone has had as stellar a past as you've had here.

Jealous much, Joel? :D

No, I'm just quite annoyed with you. What do you bring to this forum other than petty/snide remarks, lame jokes, and the ability to creep the hell out of any female members that we have left here?

Archived