Thunder unveil mascot

Pirate

it should be named "Property of Seattle"

That was about as original as your uniform concepts.

It's time to give it a rest. Not everyone has had as stellar a past as you've had here.

Jealous much, Joel? :D

No, I'm just quite annoyed with you. What do you bring to this forum other than petty/snide remarks, lame jokes, and the ability to creep the hell out of any female members that we have left here?

Yeah, I know I'm not much, I'll admit that. But I haven't been nearly as bad as lots of members here. Plus, I have contributed a number of concepts here.

My question is why would the bulls be upset about a bison theme? if i remember right, they don't have any relation... except for the fact they both have horns... but none of that really matters. Personally, I like the whole bison thing. Its a hell of a lot better than anything else you can come up with to represent thunder.

The horrible logo that they have now needs to go (along with the colors) and it needs to be replaced by something better... and im not talking about little clouds & lightning bolts... the bison theme is obviously the best thing to do...

Personally, i think they should just start all over... get rid of the name, the colors, and that thing they call a logo... but its too bad that would never happen.

• 1 month later...
it should be named "Property of Seattle"

As Bill Maher would gladly say(whether you agree with his politics or not)....GET OVER YOUR SELF!

Hey don't blame me, blame saintsfan69 for dredging this thread back up.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived