Official Logo Contest - Ottawa Voyageurs

Prince Senator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, change the colors and you'll be good George.

How's this?

VoyageursLogoSet.png

Uhhhhh.... what exactly did you change?

You probably saw it with the original colours. I changed light blue and sea green to red and champagne gold, but kept the navy blue. Sorry it took a while to refresh.

Nice work!

Also to keep in mind, Ottawa's colors normally have a black/red scheme to it. The Rapidz were red & blue but the Lynx before them were red/black. The Rough Riders, Renegades, Senators & 67's...alll black/red.

Would be nice to see the above concepts incorporating the red/black as well.

I started with shades of blue and migrated to the traditional Ottawa team colors. I'm still not completely happy with the guy but overall, I'm okay with this one.

VOYAGEURS.png

Very nice, you just have some issues with your type. There are little spaces that probably be filled with white to make it look more uniform... Just off the top of my head, between the stem and the serif of the G, between the U and the R, that little space between the G and the A...

Still very nice... Any idea on what you would do for a cap logo?

I had made some changes to the design from the original blue scheme to the black and red. There were a few details I was fuzzy about so I went with it as it is. I do have a few ideas for the unis that I'll probably post. This is the original idea I had.

OTTAWAVOYAGEURS.png

I had made some changes to the design from the original blue scheme to the black and red. There were a few details I was fuzzy about so I went with it as it is. I do have a few ideas for the unis that I'll probably post. This is the original idea I had.

OTTAWAVOYAGEURS.png

Keeping in mind that the Voyageurs nearest rival, the Quebec Capitales, also use a Blue-Gold scheme these colors might not be that good. That being said I love the Maple Leaf in the cap, intentional or not i think it's a great subtle Canadian nod

The one I actually submitted was a hybrid of the two I posted. I used black, light blue and gold. The maple leaf was intentional, and I'm glad you noticed. As an aside, did everyone who submitted a design receive an e-mail response? I was told they would have a winner by early March.

The one I actually submitted was a hybrid of the two I posted. I used black, light blue and gold. The maple leaf was intentional, and I'm glad you noticed. As an aside, did everyone who submitted a design receive an e-mail response? I was told they would have a winner by early March.

I just got an e-mail. Did he tell you that he hopes to see you at the ballpark on Opening Night? I sort of chuckled because there's no way I could get up there for Opening Night.

spacer.png

I just got an e-mail. Did he tell you that he hopes to see you at the ballpark on Opening Night? I sort of chuckled because there's no way I could get up there for Opening Night.

I got one too, but I can't make it, being that I live in Chicago now.

My fav is from logoman in the darker scheme (LOVE the hint to the maple leaf in the cap). As far as the compass rose everyone is using, I'm not sure if it would be right to use it. Especially since its the primary logo of the Northern League.

Either way, keep up the great work and good luck.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

Archived